How come anyone can even use Chrome with no WYSIWYG editor?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by ian82, Oct 26, 2013.

1. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
    I hate Chrome so much, hate its interface, its bookmarks manager, but love it speed

What always baffles m3h is, how do millions of people use it when it doesn't even support WYSIWYG?

At this day and age this is simply not acceptable, like, if I am on a vBulletin forum and copy/paste a post with its images/links, only the text is pasted when I do a CTRL+V.

Also if you like highlight some text and do a CTRL + B to make it bold like it works in Firefox or Pale Moon, nothing happens, how can such a modern browser miss this very important feature? heh

How do people deal with this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    Very simple..... if you don't like it, don't use it:eek:
    If you want something changed in it or have suggestions of how to improve it, get in touch with Google!!

3. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
    they never listen, i only like their speed, nothing else, but just wondering how others cope with this

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. =)(=

=)(= Guest

It would be best if everybody ignored your whining posts. Go whine to Google. :bye1:

5. pc71520

pc71520 MDL Junior Member

Feb 12, 2013
    Better stay with Firefox. :yes: