How come this RemoveWAT'ed system isnt getting flagged?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by pawgod, Apr 5, 2013.

1. pawgod

pawgod MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2013
    my main computer is activated with RemoveWAT (i know, i know, its hacktivation, but everytime SFC is run on it Windows Update stops working completely and i have to reinstall so i bare with it) but it doesnt get flagged as non genuine at all, ive run MGADiag before and its passed the test, and security essentials doesnt complain whatsoever, hows this happening? is it because the registration key of it was slipstreamed into it so it thinks its genuine and not hacked? to be precise the Install ISO of it was made by a group/someone called faXcool if that provides any details to it. I thought the routine checks Windows Update makes would pick it up by now lol

2. steven4554

steven4554 MDL Expert

Jul 12, 2009
    You would be better off using a clean untouched iso, which you can download here on MDL, and then using Daz's Windows Loader which will pass Genuine checks.

We are not allowed to talk about warez here either!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pawgod

pawgod MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2013
    sorry! D: i didnt know that went into the realm of warez lol, should i delete the post not to get banned?

4. pawgod

pawgod MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2013
    and ugh i know >.< im just trying to get better at using WAIK to make an AIO with the loader added to it first and have that as my main Installer lol

5. steven4554

steven4554 MDL Expert

Jul 12, 2009
    That decision is not up to me, it's up to one of admins here on MDL, but if you feel it's necessary to delete your post then go ahead and do it. I don't like to see anyone get banned, unless they deserve it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. steven4554

steven4554 MDL Expert

Jul 12, 2009