How do I activate the Windows 10 Final 1607 version?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by GNMilasi, Aug 4, 2016.

1. GNMilasi

GNMilasi MDL Novice

Jul 14, 2009
    Hello everyone!
    As you can see, I'm new here and I'm from Brazil!
    How do I activate the Windows 10 Final 1607 version?
    A direct link?
    I'd better download the ISO file of Windows 10 Final in 1607 and younger activator because my I have here just turning Windows 10 Pro for Windows Enterprice?
    Where do I find?
    Is there a Brazilian here with a kind soul who can help me because my English is very bad, in addition the Forum is very great!
    Please help me, I am desperate and I speak very serious!
    Already, thank you very much for this favor!
    Thank you so much!

NOTE: Using Google Translate!

2. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    #2 Nucleus, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GNMilasi

GNMilasi MDL Novice

Jul 14, 2009
    Thank you for answering my dear friend!

But I already have Windows 10 PRO 1511 and Office 2016 both 64Bit, activated!
    The help I wanted to do a clean installation of Windows 10 Final 1607 (Anniversary Edition) and Office 2016, both 64-bit and then turn them in a very safe way!

Because yesterday I downloaded the Windows 10 Final in 1607 and he ended up turning off my Office 2016 64-bit and turning my Windows 10 PRO 64-bit on Win Enterprice and everything went wrong and I'm desperate, very desperate!

I had my notebook with Win 8.1 64-bit and Office 2016 installed that took advantage of the free migration to Windows 10, but it was stolen, hence lost everything and here in Brazil, Windows PRO 10 64 and Office 2016 are beloved by because of the economic crisis that my country, unfortunately, is going!

These two versions in Brazil are being sold for more than US $ 1,500.00, do you?

Would you please pass me the direct links of Windows 10 Final 64 1607 and Office 2016 64-bit and their activator?

I understood my big problem?

I am very desperate, disappointed and very sad about it!

I hope with much gratitude you help me!

Thank you so much!

NOTE: Using Google Translate!

4. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    I don't think OP is understanding that I pointed him to mkuba50's posts, this is gonna be difficult cos' of the language barrier. Isn't their someone from Brazil who frequently posts on here, pretty sure there is. Maybe he/she will find this thread and help the OP along, so long as they remember to post English translations as per board rules.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. hb860

hb860 MDL Expert

May 7, 2010
    #6 hb860, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  6. yro

yro MDL Addicted

Jul 26, 2009
    #7 yro, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  7. GNMilasi

GNMilasi MDL Novice

Jul 14, 2009
    Era isso que estava acontecendo, meu Windows 10 PRO 64 e meu Office 2016 64 estavam perfeitamente ativados e funcionando muitíssimo bem, mas quando ia atualizar para a versão de aniversão do Windows 10 Final 1607, ele ativava, mas deixava meu Windows PRO como Entrerprise.

Mas acabei de consertar com suas dicas!

Muito obrigado, mas muitíssimo obrigado mesmo e falo de coração!
    Você foi simplesmente O MELHOR!
    E fiquei muitíssimo grato por este seu grandioso favor.

E qualquer coisa, estarei à sua inteira disposição!

Um forte abraço!

Obs: Apesar de escutar rock há mais de 35 anos e ter morado mais 1 ano entre 2013 e 2014 na Philadelphia, não aprendi quase nada de inglês, leio, escrevo e entendo algumas poucas palavras e expressões, mas minha conversação é nota zero! Outra coisa, quando morei lá na Philadelphia/PA, comprei um Notebook Toshiba com Core I7, 16GB 1600MHz e com SSD, mas me roubaram e o serial do Win 8.1 PRO 64 foi junto!

E realmente esse Google tradutor é horripilante a tradução!

E na próxima vou lhe procurar sim, algumas pessoas são bem preconceituosas aqui e pensam que os brasileiros são um bando de lixo, não é a primeira vez que me faltam com respeito ou me jogam um piada ou me respondem com rispidez!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's what was going on, my Windows 10 PRO 64 and my Office in 2016 64 were fully activated and working very well, but when would upgrade to the aniversão version of Windows 10 Final 1607, he activated but deixave my Windows PRO as entrerprise.

But just tinker with your tips!

Thank you, but thank you very much the same and speak from the heart!
    You were simply THE BEST!
    And I was extremely grateful for this his great favor.

And anything, I'll be at your disposal!

A big hug!

Note: While listening to rock for over 35 years and have lived over one year between 2013 and 2014 in Philadelphia, not learned almost no English, read, write and understand a few words and expressions, but my conversation is zero note! Another thing, when I lived there in the Philadelphia / PA, bought a Toshiba notebook with Core i7, 16GB 1600MHz and SSD, but robbed me and serial Win 8.1 PRO 64 was together!

And really that Google translator is horrifying translation!

And next I will seek him yes, some people are very biased here and think that Brazilians are a bunch of garbage, is not the first time that I miss with respect or play me a joke or answer me gruffly!