How do i I insert the SLP / CERT into Win 7 7600

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by megalomando, Aug 24, 2010.

1. megalomando

megalomando MDL Junior Member

Jul 27, 2007
    How do I use the SLP and the Cert to install Windows 7 Ultimate? My Bios was moded and now has SLIC 2.1 and I have a mated XRM-MS file along with the BIOS mod for my motherboard.

This will be used with a RTM/OEM 7500 Ultimate DVD

My searching had been futile & I haven't found this solution yet. Pointers to an info link will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MM

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    You obviously haven't done much of a search but managed to flash bios you can use Daz loader to add certificate and serial number if your bios has SLCI 2.1

3. efes34

efes34 MDL Senior Member

Nov 17, 2009
    ttp://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/8632-Windows-Loader-The-Official-Thread

download Windows Loader v1.9.2 (daz) and , only press install and wait.
    link is in my signature

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. megalomando

megalomando MDL Junior Member

Jul 27, 2007
    Thank you Urie. Perhaps my search was not the quality it could have been as my searching here & with Google was extensive. I did my best to find the solution before asking for help and did not wish to use a preloader so did not explore the options the Daz loader offers.

Thank you for the suggestion.

MM

5. zupipo

zupipo MDL Junior Member

Dec 4, 2007
    KCB 1.4 Final is a useful tool, that will do what you are looking for. Somewhere here on the board.