How do I set a productkey for office 2013 which I can then burn to disk?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by sa90, May 18, 2014.

1. sa90

sa90 MDL Novice

May 17, 2014
    Hi guys

A quick question from me, how do I set a product key for office 2013 which I can then burn to disk, when the disk is entered the user has to enter the set product key in order to activate office. :)

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    What you really like to do? If you want to create an new ISO for Office 2013 with integrated P-Key, that P-Key would be used as often as that ISO is used for install Office! If it's an VL or MAK Key and you're the owner, that may would be legal if not it would be illegal.
    If you would like to create already burned DVD's with integrated P-Key and that P-Key would be used only once per burned copy, that would be ok.

So you like to have the P-Key automatically added while started installation? Or what you really want?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sa90

sa90 MDL Novice

May 17, 2014
    Thanks for the reply pisthai, yes I want an integrated p-key which the user has to enter, after they have entered that certain key the product is then activated. How would you do that?

4. Flipp3r

Flipp3r MDL Expert

Feb 11, 2009
    #4 Flipp3r, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    This is my CONFIG.XML for Office 2007 Enterprise:
    Code:
    <!-- Install Office Enterprise 2007 -->
    <Configuration Product="Enterprise" >
       <PIDKEY Value="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" />
       <Display
          Level="basic"
          AcceptEula="Yes"
       />
    </Configuration>
    When you put the key in, there's no "-". Save it where setup.exe is located.
    I assume that newer editions are similar...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. sa90

sa90 MDL Novice

May 17, 2014
    How would you create a pre activated version of office 2013 which I can then burn to a disk and put on my computer.

6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    You could just use an Autostart Menu Builder for to create such scenario.There several Freeware apps available which are working with kind Macro Programming. You could also add the P-Key to display in an windows at the time the input is needed which would need the user interaction to key in the P-Key.

Also there free Installation Builder Apps available which would automate the whole process, if it's what you want?!

Question at all is, would it be all times the same P-Key and if, is that an VL or MAK Key and you're the owner?! Think about the legal consequences if you use unauthorized pirated key's and even it's against the Law if you use your own bought Single License P-Key more than once!