HOW do u know if the crack is working??

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by gg31hh, Mar 4, 2009.

1. gg31hh

gg31hh MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2009
    hey guys..

ive been using a great n working crack for win7.. "Windows 7 All versions PlusPatch 9 Final" i think its one of the attachment. ....

the think is .. is there anyway to check if the crack uve install work?? or actualy active??? coures ive just format my comp due to orbit30 v 5 didnt work on me.. but at the time.. it say succesfull install ...

so is there any way like vista to check ie. Start > Run > slmgr.vbs -dlv ??

course once i did tat .. i got saying.. service isnt active..

so.. help me out guys..

thx guys:)

2. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    try disconnecting from the internet, rebooting your PC changing the BIOS date to Sept 1, 2009 and see if it says it is still activated. If it doesn't work just use one of your rearms to reset activation and then reapply the crack.

3. PrEzi

PrEzi MDL Addicted

Aug 23, 2007
    The normal 'genuine' activation won't stop the beta/rc builds from expiring.
    Timerstop/Timernuke versions will on the other hand prevent you from updating windows - either way is bad, but genuine activation is imho better (since when win7 RTM's I bet you will want to fresh-install it) and lets you update windows in a normal way.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. isosunrise

isosunrise MDL Novice

Jan 6, 2009
    With Orbit's Timerstop/Timernuke option, I have no problem updating windows. Also confirmed it runs in 2015 even though I won't be keeping it that long.

5. gg31hh

gg31hh MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2009
    thx guys.. ur the best!!.. i test it.. n it didnt have any prob..

well.. beside my antivirus keep saying its outdated.. n it wont log me in to my msn.. lol..

thx guys