How evolution theory explains a living organism with fully functional organs

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Mr.X, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #1 Mr.X, Jun 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    How evolution theory explains a living organism with fully functional organs in the present time, of course, without a Divine intervention or creation or design.

I can't imagine a predecessor organism zillion years ago with a pounding heart but no kidneys or pancreas or liver.

Enlight me please.

2. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    I am blinded by your intelect . Thanks for all the scientific explanations , reasoning , neutral and objective view points and all the links , facts , charts , pictures , statistics and as usual your reliable personal opinion . Are you a christian scientist ?

The earth is flat , we are free , we have rights and live in a democracy , ken died to save barby from your sinns , ' THE ' bible is gods word , and dinosaurs lived on the earth 6000 years ago .

What wonderfull and novel ideas you have .

3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #3 Mr.X, Jun 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    (OP)
    Nope. I'm not a scientist neither a christian nor a practitioner of any religion.
    However I do believe in god or a supreme power above the visible universe.

I'm just asking for an explanation.
    Thanks but my ideology is far far away and above from your IQ :tooth:

4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    No one? Really?

I can't imagine a living organism, from ancient times, say, 300 millions yrs ago with all organs within except, say, pancreas and liver.

Please explain that to me...

5. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    OK :)

@ Massochists with Intelectual defecits ---- >

>I can't imagine a predecessor organism zillion years ago with a pounding heart but no kidneys or pancreas or liver. Enlight me please.

>I can't imagine a living organism, from ancient times, say, 300 millions yrs ago with all organs within except, say, pancreas and liver. Please explain that to me...

!!! ....... Seriously !?! ........ you want someone to explain to you why you cant imagine something ? ......... = Your questipon answers itself :)

>Nope. I'm not a scientist neither a christian nor a practitioner of any religion. However I do believe in god or a supreme power above the visible universe.
    >Thanks but my ideology is far far away and above from your IQ

Sweetheart on the surface your asking a stupid question that cant be answered ....... trying to trick morons into a stupid conversation where they prove that they're morons ........ but realy your talking like a jehovas witness pretending that you have a better explanation for evil-ution . Why not cut the fishing for morons bit ....... and just tell us what your own , personal , subjective ........ moronic idea to ' explain ' what you dont understand is ?

6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I'm pretty pretty serious. You're so biased to me or my questions you get annoyed so easily.

My questions are genuine. See, evolution theory says life appeared and evolved from simple primordial organic soup bla bla bla...

Then how the theory explains intermediate organisms with some organs working altogether and some others hadn't even appeared.

7. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #7 Mr.X, Jun 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    (OP)
    How you know it can't be answered. Are you an evolutionist qualified to make such a claim? :)

Look Casey, evolution theory is so extent and complex I don't have the time to unbury such information from don't know what books or where.

8. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Yup case insensitive....that would take some imagination to think something can create itself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    >Yup case insensitive....that would take some imagination to think something can create itself.

Your reading and comprehension defecits have nothing to do with me .

Ex ...... if you want clear answers ask clear questions . One at a time . What you wrote so far your talking about other people explaining your imagination of things . Thats your opinions mixed with your imagination .

>I can't imagine a predecessor organism zillion years ago with a pounding heart but no kidneys or pancreas or liver.

1 - Your talking about your imagination . Who can see or say anything about that ?

2 - Your talking about an organism . Does / did it exist ? Which one ? How can you get an answer if that organism never existed .

Yout forgetting trial , error and mutation on a MASSIVE scale over billions of years . Think of all the different lines of bacteria ........ and all their number .......... mutating ......... and also being altered and effected by epigenetics .......... and adopted gene segments . Then there were / are symbiosis between organisms ...... and also adoptions / fusing / joining of different organisms . Then think of that with all life forms .

The changes to those organisms were paralel . Not one after another .

Noone could ever explain except in general terms ....... or very badly with an individual organism .

But ...... show examples .

10. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #10 Mr.X, Sep 30, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
    (OP)
    Lately I have had the great opportunity and time to study and havltime, not in-depth but quick reading grasping pieces of knowledge here and there from some books about biochemistry and genetics and physiology. I have studied those topics before but lately with great attention and open minded to relate this information with many other personal experiences, blah blah blah.

Point is, I don't, I can't believe, it's impossible for me to think about the above information and origin of life without divine intervention.

I don't I can't believe trial and error could create life and its multiple forms. I mean all the biochemistry is too complex to be a result of forces concurring randomly. They had to be created by a superior force.

But it's just me.

11. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I can kinda understand mutation processes seen thru the crystal of everything for viruses. Maybe bacteria as well but organs in a superior animal species like us humans?

They're too complex and their functions too.
    They're functioning at the unison to provide and sustain life to the organisms they belong.

But that's just me.

12. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Hmmmmmm ........ your ' logic ' is that because you cant understand .......... there must be a GOD ?

= You have a swollen ego because you ' think ' that because you dont understand others dont understand too ........... wich means that you put yourself on a scale of intelligence above the whole of inhumanity .......... just behind GOD ;)

Do answers have to be yes or no ? What about ......... i acept that i dont understand and very probably never will ? ......... and then go and do something usefull ?

>superior animal species like us humans?

Oooops !!! :) ......... how does that swollen ego fit in your head ? ............ Other animals didnt do anything to cause the climate cacktastrophy ............ and they couldnt and cant do anything about it . Our poly-trickers and their capitalist masters did it , profited and profit from it , could have done something about it but didnt , could still do something about it ........ and dont ............ because if they did they'd have to give up power , pay their debts and get a real job .

>randomly

Sneaky sneaky :) ........ A third posibility !?! ........ it was ........ either planned by GOD or not planned and it happened because it had to .......... and now randomly !?! Your trying to move the goal posts and divide the argument up into god with plan or random ......... when we already know that things start at a point and then eveolve within limits ......... past events and physics limit the posibilitys in the future ........ and that is not random ---- >

Random
    proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern.
    of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a set has an equal probability of being chosen.
    constructed or applied without regularity