How I Create ISO of Vista SP1 and Crack?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Spooky, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Spooky

Spooky MDL Novice

Mar 15, 2008
    #1 Spooky, Jun 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
    To me create an ISO of Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 I use vLite Program, and for me to create an ISO with SP1 and Crack Activation what I do?

2. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    You have to add the OEM folder.
    If you want you can automaticly install the Vsita Loader.
    Do you need a OEM folder only, or do you need a OEM folder that automaticly installs Vista Loader too ?
    Which OEM folder do you need and wich version of Vista do you like ?
    e.g. Ultimate, home...?
    e.g. Dell, FSC, ACER...?
    I will post it ready for you, you will only have to add it to your installation DVD.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Spooky

Spooky MDL Novice

Mar 15, 2008
    I want to make an ISO of Microsoft Windows Ultimate SP1 with any crack that makes Genuine work.

4. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    #4 petar, Jun 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Spooky

Spooky MDL Novice

Mar 15, 2008
    And to automatically install any program when install the windows.. example..
    MSN or Office...

6. Spooky

Spooky MDL Novice

Mar 15, 2008
    i put $OEM$ folder in Vista\Soucers, and dont works, the Vista is Not Registred, i tried with ASUS OEM and DELL OEM, and nothing!..

7. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    #8 petar, Jun 22, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
    You need a SLIC in the bios for it to work, unless you have downloaded the preactivated folder from the above post.
    But you also have to put the PID.TXT in the sources folder.
    Where did you get the ASUS OEM folder, couse as I can folow this forum, there is none that is ASUS preactivated ?
    Just to be shure if this will work for you, make shure that Vista Loader can activate your Vista
    Couse in some cases when bios already has a SLIC in it, but not comlete a SLIC, Vista Loader does not work.

8. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    #10 petar, Jun 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  9. 1manshow

1manshow MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2008
  10. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    OK, will look in to it more once again.
    I've had a connection problems the last two days, so in a day or a two I will provide a tested one.
    Sorry for the inconvinience coused..:eek:

11. 1manshow

1manshow MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2008
    np mate, i just got a workaround for this, i used modded bios for Virtual PC and then it got activated! (still have to use hard-mod way:p)

But again the question arises how to activate Vista unattended, if not to use hard-modding:confused:

12. Carl

Carl MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2008
    Hi

I could really use the files to add to the dell OEM disk. I have the SLIC on my dell notebook but my existing OEM dvd went missing.