How is O365 to be activated if installed from the Microsoft store?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by perfection, Jun 2, 2020.

1. perfection

perfection MDL Novice

Jun 17, 2010
    If Office 365 is NOT downloaded from the cloud but i installed via the Microsoft Store is there an activation for the same? (or may i ask if Mondo activation will work there too or only on C@R installs)?

2. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Office 365 is a Microsoft service and you must purchase it, ie You must pay to Microsoft for using this service. And that's all.
    If You're student or teacher or lecturer, you can use it for a certain period of time for free. To do this, you must visit the Microsoft website and fill out the appropriate form. After that, you have the opportunity to use Microsoft Office 365 completely free of charge for a certain period of time.
    I remind you again that this is a Microsoft service.
    If You want to use Your own Microsoft Office, You must buy full Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016 or Office 2019. Then You'll get Your own activation key and full installation package.
    But You can also use VL activation and KMS. Look around a little, it's been talked about alot. Also on this forum.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Windows_Addict

Windows_Addict MDL Expert

Jul 19, 2018
    Try OfficeRTool.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...