How much $$ a poor American earn monthly?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Happpy, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Hello, All!

I want to know how much an American usually earn every month? How many Americans do their own business and how many do jobs? How much money a poor and rich American earn?

I actually want to know how American take new genuine Laptops and genuine Windows and other genuine softwares of the world? Are these things cheap there? OR people earn very good or any other thing as well?

Please contribute in this thread.

Regards,

2. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    I make about 800/mo :(

With full time job I'd be lucky to make 15/hr

It is very hard to find job and I got some comp skills and degree's

3. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    what? you want to know my ss# too? :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    That's pretty good timesurfer. Fabulous income. Can you tell me what courses and degrees you have done in US (tell me if you seem it's not your private question).

5. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    I'm unable to understand why you are smiling? You can also tell me if you want. This thread is all about incomes.

6. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    It's not a good income at all. Infact to make twice that would still be just above poverty generally speaking. I just work for activists and I believe in the work they are doing so I accept it. I've been an painter/artist most my life but I took some classes for computers then got involved here then got a little better at this stuff. So I'd like a comp job but I'd also like to still work with people assuming it's a good situation. Really I'd like to make a minimum of 2,000 month with a full time job if I can get lucky enough to receive that higher income. Mostly I am unhappy living in my apt where i do so if I came into a better income or whatever I'd first move to a happier, healthier more lucid environment. I had a degree from when I was younger and a couple certificates of achievements but they don't always help you get a high paying job.

That's my anonymous response :p...lol

7. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    That's sensational info. Thanks timesurfer.

8. Slappy

Slappy MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2008
  9. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Slappy I know this method already. I actually want to see American's (memebers of this forum) own replies and their witnesses. I want to see every American's own job with his salary and his surrounded people salary and income as well.

10. seniorgeek1969

seniorgeek1969 MDL Junior Member

Aug 4, 2010
    I own my own custom pc sales and repair shop so my income isn't always the same but what iI pay myself is about $1500.00 a week. I also do network installs for several local businesses.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Superb! You have $1500 per week. I reckon you are earning pretty good and earning more than a usuall American who does job. It seems Business is always good wherever we do it in the World.