How much would win7 retail keys be worth

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by sam3971, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Hi everyone, I know this may seem like a weird question but I have a friend that is trying to sell retail keys for win7 but without the CD. They are MSDN keys and I do not know how much they would be worth. He has one of each edition for sell. I am not trying to sell them here but any suggestions of how much they would be sold for would be great.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. bennyboy

bennyboy MDL Member

May 9, 2007
    They're worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them really. Sorry, thats probably not the answer you were looking for but its the truth.

3. MasterHacker

MasterHacker MDL Junior Member

Dec 10, 2009
    I would suggest 30% off MS retail price and you should tell your friend to give a direct download to the iso with the purchase of the key.

4. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    Look on ebay - they try to sell them from $10.00 to over a hundred for Ultimate - I got 4 for $30.00 AU and installed them on friend's computers and backed up their activation. They all work without incident so far but once activated as long as they don't show up elsewhere why wouldn't they ?

The lack of certainty about the uniqueness really affects the value. But as long as you can use a loader and a downloaded iso they're not really worth much are they ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Thanks guys for the input.

@Rosco that may be true but that only applies for the people that know about loaders. :) lol

6. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    #6 Brainsuck, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
    All of the keys are from bizspark

All of the keys are from bizspark and was got this way because someone got my account info and got to make new ones look at pic below the keys are good but I removed all the new account that was maded all someone had to do was ask and I would fix them up:mad::mad::mad::eek: