How to activate windows 8 and how to choose the best version?

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by YessMann, Nov 27, 2012.

1. YessMann

YessMann MDL Member

Nov 27, 2012
    #1 YessMann, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
    Hallo,
    I am a new comer here because of the crack-7-installer software of DAZ which leads me to this forum.
    1. I want to use windows 8 for my computer, what is the best version?
    Windows 8 pro OR pro-VL OR enterprise? MSDN or RTM?
    2.How/Where to download the good version of Hong Kong Traditional Chinese zh-tw? 正體/香港/台灣中文版
    cos I saw the threads here before, but find the simplified chinese only.
    3.Which one is the easiest ways to be cracked? ...forever crack
    4.Which cracking-software is the best?
    Thank you very much.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    And MSDN == RTM. With MSDN version we mean the original iso that MSDN subscribers can download, with matching checksums. But what's on MSDN is of course the RTM version (final thing that also lies in the stores.

For windows 8 there's no real permanent activation. Only kms. But with a kms server auto-running every x days it will look permanent.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    Hm, there are some methods to activate permanent. One is doing the credit card way which is pretty much the most perfect solution but you also can install a VL /KMS version and activate with the free WMC key. There also are the microkms units around which get you kind of permanent activation when following the technical rules. Last exit probably might be a DAZ solution but this is still open to come sometimes in the future. So you see, there are some ways to go atm

4. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    The credit card way, is that paying? And I indeed forgot about the WMC key

5. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    lol ... of course c-card is the payment method. For some quite uncomfortable but very legit and permanent :D

6. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    Ok :D well you never know, maybe some hack with fake credit card info in some webstore that I haven't heard about.

7. YessMann

YessMann MDL Member

Nov 27, 2012
    #8 YessMann, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    (OP)
    Thank you (all) very much.
    1. That's means I can download a Windows 8 MSDN(VL??) version first...
    (VL only? Isn't it? on web shows win8 pro VL only...)
    2. Is it a must to get the Win8 key when installing?
    (cos installing win7, I have to use the key from DAZ)
    3. then using any KMS software to activate once...
    (I've just got the Korean KMS software, but NO KEYS)
    4. then using WMC/MCE free-key from M$'s email to activate it forever.
    Are the above points correct? thx...
    I'm looking forward to getting the " DAZ-win8 "
    :)

8. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    What you man by Korean software? I hope you mean NO HACKTIVATOR :eek: Never use such crab as you destroy your system and will never work properly !!
    Get an 8 pro and install it with pro key. After that you change it into VL and activate via KMS. Then you try to get a free WMC key oficially from MS and change your version into a legit W8.

9. YessMann

YessMann MDL Member

Nov 27, 2012
    which KMS is the best, can u give me the link? thank you PaulDesmond.

10. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    #11 PaulDesmond, Dec 1, 2012
    Please have a look at the sticky KMS thread as I don't know atm which server is up and running. Btw, there is no bad or good servers. If they work, they mostly do their job as all of them. There is some difference with these in activation volume. Some only can activate W8 only and some can do both W8 and office 2010/2013.

11. YessMann

YessMann MDL Member

Nov 27, 2012
    #12 YessMann, Dec 1, 2012
    (OP)
    u means KMS is a web-based server and not a software?
    I thought that KMS was a software...
    my knowledge of computer is not good and i dont understand the techniques (especially the command lines) in the sticky threads.
    e.g.

12. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    #13 PaulDesmond, Dec 1, 2012
    KMS is web based if you activate against a server which is somewhere down in the deep of the Internet. It also can be kind of software if you get your own little nanoKMS which can be loaded in the stick thread. Therefore you have two choices either use an Internet or local server. Both doing the same job and you need to activate latest every 180 days. The beauty of it is, that you are legally activated and nobody can harm you. If you like to get it done permanent you simply must order a WMC key and activate it to be legally permanently activated. After having done this, you only need to save your activation to a save place to be able to re-activated if something has happened to your activation. There also is a sticky for that.
    Further on, I only can recommend to read about that stuff and learn, which we all did by the way :D

13. anarchist9027

anarchist9027 MDL Expert

Oct 30, 2010
    I got the solution, buy the retail version for $15!! Problem solved.

14. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    oops, I forgot to mention this method :D

15. YessMann

YessMann MDL Member

Nov 27, 2012
    #16 YessMann, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    (OP)
    thank u very much...
    i will dl nanoKMS to do it
    btw, i'v got the M$win8MCE=??=WMC key thru my email
    IS IT THE CORRECT SITE : windows.microsoft.com/en-HK/windows-8/feature-packs
    but it takes 7 days!!!

16. YessMann

YessMann MDL Member

Nov 27, 2012
    #17 YessMann, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    (OP)
    maybe this is a gd method.
    If the retail price = US$.15, i will buy it without thinking.
    :0

17. Superfly

Superfly MDL Expert

Jan 12, 2010
    don't hold your breath - my advice is go with the WMC method :biggrin:

18. YessMann

YessMann MDL Member

Nov 27, 2012
    It will be better if i install windows8 and office 2013 with KMS activated forever.
    I downloaded the korean-KMS b4 and it said "it can activate windows7+8 & office2010",
    but i dont know whether it has mal-ware/trojan/worm/virus inside...
    CAN ANYBODY HAVE A GOOD SUGGESTION: all in 1 KMS-software?

19. Shenj

Shenj MDL Expert

Aug 12, 2010