How to convert PDF to ePub for reading on Macbook

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by gonner, Oct 2, 2011.

1. gonner

gonner MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2011
    Hello,everyone. I dont know weather the question have asked before.
    I have bought a computer in the second-hand market,it is a really good computer.But here is a problem I can't handle.
    It is running the MAC system,but I am not familiar with mac. So when I want to convert novels download from Internet with PDF format to ePub,I don't know how to do it.
    Any help?

2. =)(=

=)(= Guest

#2 =)(=, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
  3. sinashin

sinashin MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2011
  4. freddystewert

freddystewert MDL Novice

Nov 17, 2011
    Calibre is good i prefer a more professional look and feel. but that because i wan't to be able to put all my files i am converting on a web store not just for my own personal use, so i needed indexing and good formatting and what not. what i used with my new mac was this company right here ->Convert a book . com<-

5. tajidm

tajidm MDL Novice

Feb 1, 2013
    You can use this online PDF converter to help you: kitpdf.com. It is also free.

6. paulinasalsa

paulinasalsa MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2012
  7. Katchdun

Katchdun MDL Novice

May 24, 2013

It is not recommend to convert PDF files online , it is very not safe.
    . Anyone with enough technical knowledge can create an online document converter web site, and it is up to them what the do with the data. Some of these sites are in high risk countries, so I would not upload my documents there.

There are reputable document conversion companies, but one in particular stands out because it is run by a US company which publishes an address and a toll free phone number. They do not "store, retain, or backup" your documents. Also, the upload and downloading of files is done over a secure SSL connection, just like banks use so no one in the middle can eavesdrop on your file.

8. Katchdun

Katchdun MDL Novice

May 24, 2013
  9. modernS

modernS MDL Novice

Oct 16, 2014
    #9 modernS, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017