how to copy a multi certificate cd

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by baldakin, Dec 20, 2009.

1. baldakin

baldakin MDL Novice

Dec 20, 2009
    hi

i have a mult-certificate version of windows 7 and i want to give a friend a copy. i tried to make an image file from the boot cd and that works unfortunatly when i instal from the copied version i says i have 30 days to activate windows.

Therefore my question is: can i somehow copy the original multicertificate so that i can instal from the copied version without getting the "activate" message?

thank you

2. racky29

racky29 MDL Senior Member

Aug 2, 2007
    what's a multi certificate version ??

3. baldakin

baldakin MDL Novice

Dec 20, 2009
    maybe thats the wrong name but its one of those installation cd's you can use to install on several computers without verificatio issues

4. MrChris

MrChris MDL Addicted

Jun 23, 2007
    Can you elaborate on where you got this media or what it has on it? are you talking about an AIO (All In One)? AIO media will install multiple versions of Windows 7 such as Enterprise/Ultimate/Home ect...

As far as I know there is only 1 Cert in each factory image. AIO images are home made.

Regardless just use any disc copy software such as UltraISO to copy the media/CD/DVD.

~MC

5. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    He actually means it is an OEM SLP dvd won't install on his machine because he don't have SLP1.0 OR SLIC.2.0 or 2.1 in bios or maybe he has but wrong brand.