How to copy all hyperlinks (only hyperlinks) in a word document to anew document

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by jraju, Aug 9, 2013.

1. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Say i have multiple links in a document. There is a way to go to the next hyperlink in the find and replace menu. But the mulitiple links spread through out the book say from 1st page to 450 pages. Is there any way that i could view all the hyperlinks at one go and copy the same to a new word or notepad, irrespective of the duplicate identification of links in word 2007. The find next only allows you to see only one link at a time. I hope i have clarified my problem.

2. jackhorror

jackhorror MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2013
    #2 jackhorror, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    try paste special

Code:
    computerhope.com/jargon/p/pastespe.htm

3. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Hi, I want to view all the hyperlinks. You have given paste special instructions. for eg. I have a pdf document in web, which i saved. I want to view the hyperlinks the pdf document have all through the document in one place in pdf file or likewise in word. Could that be possible, by going to view menu and accomplish. I hope you understand my question pl. Will the edit links command would do this task. Sr gurus

4. jackhorror

jackhorror MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2013
    #4 jackhorror, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    ok you can convert the pdf to word and then install the add-in below

Code:
    extendoffice.com/product/kutools-for-word/word-manage-all-hyperlinks.html

5. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Ok. Thank you very much. I hope that it is not a free program. Microsoft word could have developed some add on for word for this purpose.
    Have you used kutool. Will it give any trouble to the word interface, that we already have. i hope that it will be getting added to your word default file. I am asking this because, only recently i got rid of macro virus which have made my normal templates to behave differently. Hope that you reply. It will be very useful tool . I will try, sir,

6. jackhorror

jackhorror MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2013
    its not freeware
    don't used the addin before but i don't think that in normal circumstances can do any harm to your installation. cant guarantee!

some macros are seen unnecessary as a virus :)