How to distort display screen?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by LeoKac, Nov 30, 2015.

1. LeoKac

LeoKac MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2015
    #1 LeoKac, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    Hello, please, I need a very simple tool, a very simple software, but unfortunately I can't find it in entire GOOGLE. The thing is about my PC desktop monitor, display screen. The fun thing is that, it works just fine and the display size and screen aspect ratio fits very well on the monitor, well, the screen is not distorted. it is just fine, but I want to distort it. yes. I just want a simple tool, that will let me be able to stretch the screen vertically or horizontally whenever I want. I just want to stretch my display. (not just one program. I need to stretch entire display screen)
    I just want to do it without (please don't ask why) any Nvidia/AMD/Intel driver and without hardware buttons. I need a software tool. a tool to be able just to deform/distort screen like Photoshop does on images.
    I need this tool on my Windows 10 Pro x64. I don't want monitor hardware buttons or Nvidia/AMD/Intel driver/Windows Screen Resolution settings. I need only simple software tool.
    Thanks....

2. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    Set the wrong resolution

Wear jam jar glasses

Pour water in the monitor

3. LeoKac

LeoKac MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2015
    I need a serious answer.

4. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    #4 MrMagic, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    For a stupid question?

You'll find the software you need, back in 1995, in the "Computer Pranks" section, of the website made purely with Comic Sans and dancing cats

You'll know you've found it, when your mouse cursor turns into a sparkly wizard, and 8bit music starts playing from your onboard beep speaker

5. LeoKac

LeoKac MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2015
    Just because you think it is stupid, it doesn't mean that it is. If you don't know such tool/software, just shut up and f**k off! I don't need Blatter here. I need an answer.

6. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Why? ... :g:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. LeoKac

LeoKac MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2015
    Ok, forget it. Thanks anyway.

8. commando

commando MDL Junior Member

Jan 7, 2009
    it was a flash program

probably name was screen cleaner .....

9. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012
    You can try powerstrip (it does what you want but I never tested it om w10)

10. kevincy

kevincy MDL Novice

Dec 4, 2015
    It's my first time to see the weird need...