How to download this WDF WHQL Driver: v3.4.67.325

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by carmz, Nov 5, 2014.

1. carmz

carmz MDL Senior Member

Nov 29, 2011
    Hi I need some help please I want to download this WDF WHQL Driver: v3.4.67.325 so that I can install it to my windows 8.1,because my com port in device manager is having yellow tag...can you help me please where to download this driver. I tried windows update but it did not search that driver.

Thank you in advance.

2. Flipp3r

Flipp3r MDL Expert

Feb 11, 2009
    Wow I have the same bang in device manager but never bothered looking it up because everything works. I think it's 1 of my external usb hdd's but they all work regardless...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    Most probably never use it, its mostly an eye sore looking at device manager lol

its a kin to a floppy drive. Rare to find, but a few in use

4. carmz

carmz MDL Senior Member

Nov 29, 2011
    I already seen that link ,they said

I already tried windows update but I never find the driver...I hope there will be a direct link for this to donwload the driver.

Thank you in advance.

5. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    The way I see it is that there are 2 drivers in the installer Package from Prolific, and one of them is the one your asking for. The installer will probably detect and install the one you want and need. Download the file and extract it. There is plenty of information there and also how to download from M$ updates if that is what you prefer. But I would just use their installer and be done with it.

Note here that if this is the wrong driver,,,,, not a problem, it will just not be used. Remember there are all kinds of drivers on your system that are not being used and just sit there. Or take a restore point before you install their driver if you are worried about ito_O

6. mockingbird

mockingbird MDL Member

Mar 13, 2011
    You can check the Windows Update Catalog manually, and download it from there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    This is an old thread and I think that by now the OP would have cured the problem.

But if you were trying to help,,,,,,,, WHERE do you go to enter the exact model number:confused:

8. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    go to the search box of course :SmallAwesomeSmiley: