How to get back my files from the formatted partition F?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Cayla0000, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Cayla0000

Cayla0000 MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2013
    I formatted my partition F yesterday for freeing up the drive space and finally found some of the important files on this partition were not successfully backed up. Is it possible to get all these files back? Does any one know how to recover these important files? Help me, please!

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    You may use an Partition Recovery Tools like Advanced Partition Recovery or some like that! With such apps you could search for deleted and/or formatted Partitions and retrieve the data!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Marthaqu000

Marthaqu000 MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2013
    OK! I also agree you to apply a special partition data recovery program. There are many partition data recovery programs out there. But, not all of them can work as efficiently as you think. Therefore, you should make your decision based on much researching over the internet.

Of course, if you don’t want to do such troublesome stuffs, you can directly try some partition data recovery freeware online, such as Recuva, TestDisk and iCare Data Recovery Free, etc…

Next time, I hope you can be more careful about your data and always back up them well at least on two hard drives.

4. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    ive used findandmount very successfully many times... on the older side filescavenger worked for me.. but its not free.

5. Cayla0000

Cayla0000 MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2013
    Thank you! I have never known that the data recovery freeware also can restore data from a deleted partition. But, after reading your answer, I know it is absolutely possible. It’s amazing! Now, I had tried your recommended data recovery freeware last weeks. They are all great! Now, I have retrieved all my wanted data back.
    Thank you very much!

6. Cayla0000

Cayla0000 MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2013
    Thank you for all everyone's prompt answer.
    Thanks a lot!