How to install loader without key

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by lunar21, Sep 20, 2009.

1. lunar21

lunar21 MDL Addicted

Dec 14, 2008
    Hello all,

I have an all in one DVD and I would like to have it install the loader with a cert, and if possible, the corresponding key for the installed edition. Is this possible and if so what would the .cmd or .bat code be? Also what files would be installed? If someone could help me out with this code that would be wonderful.

I know there is something like this, but only for Ultimate. I need it to auto detect the version that is installing and install the loader, cert and key for that edition. Please Please Please :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. twiz

twiz MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Many (Most?) loaders have a way to detect your edition and install an appropriate key...
    I would guess that you could just edit the loader and remove the key(s) or even add your own keys.
    I'm not too familiar with them, but some of the installers are just SFX .exes which can be opened with WinRAR and maybe a Zip utility.

3. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    #3 Dolorous Edd, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. lunar21

lunar21 MDL Addicted

Dec 14, 2008
    thankyou for this information, but what about the loader part of it? What program does that? Also the best I think would be Jin-Jins program but he only allows up to 7 images, I have an install DVD of 11 different type of Windows 7 (all Norm, not N or E).

5. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    My tool can access Images 8,9,10 and 11, but you will need to manually type in the image index number. Let me know if that does not work, and I will look into it. Otherwise, I was able to type in the number 11 and get it to show in the mount-wim command, but I don't have a WIM with that many images so I can't really say.

6. lunar21

lunar21 MDL Addicted

Dec 14, 2008
    But what about loaders? Do you do that or is this just a plain old cerrt and key loader?