How to integrate Daz's loader into Windows Install ISO?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by pawgod, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pawgod

pawgod MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2013
    Hey all :D
    i have a Windows installation iso which is an all in one and its pre-activated by RemoveWAT, like when you do a fresh install it seems to activate it on its own and you dont have to activate it yourself, but i was wondering if i could replace RemoveWAT on that iso with Daz's loader and make it automatically activate windows during the install without having to do it manually, is there any way to do this?

the reason i want to replace RemoveWAT with Daz's loader is because i suddenly got a message today saying i need to activate windows, even though i havent run windows update since ive installed this copy of windows in over a year :/

2. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Look towards the bottom of the read me file supplied with the loader. It'll point you in the right direction :)

As for your actual issue, that'd be because RemoveWAT doesn't actually remove WAT and it doesn't pass genuine tests.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pawgod

pawgod MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2013
    Thank you Daz ^.^ WAT Fix made it genuine again, you're a lifesaver, thank you so much <3 and i guess its more complicated to integrate it to a slipstreamed iso than i thought lol
    btw just wondering, but does any of the services or applications on windows need to get blocked by a firewall when they try to connect to the internet if using your loader? what about with RemoveWAT?

4. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    RemoveWAT is crap, don't worry about anything when using Daz's Windows Loader.. Everthing works 100%.