How to make a multi-boot USB disk for Windows + Linux + HirenS?

Discussion in 'Linux' started by yro, Apr 1, 2015.

1. yro

yro MDL Addicted

Jul 26, 2009
    Hi all.

I need some help.

I want to know how can I make an bootable USB (I have an sandisk 15gb) containing the systems bellow:

* Windows 7 SP1 All-In-One
    * Ubuntu 14.04 or newer
    * Hiren'S BootCD 15.2

I need to have an bootable usb stick that when I power on the computer and the boot starts, I see an menu with these 3 entries listed above, so I can select one, press enter and the boot will start.

I need the Windows 7 aio to have the recovery x64 option on it (its not mandatory but it would be a great plus in my case).

If anyone can help me pointing out some tool "AND" a guide to do it the right way, It will be great guys.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, If so, please move this topic to the right place.

see ya..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. apologized

apologized MDL Addicted

Nov 29, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. greenworld5588

greenworld5588 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2014
    i always use WinSetupFromUSB, i installed Windows with it on more than 50 various brands laptops and desktops without facing any problem, also I insert my every ISO or Windows ISO with it,
    e.g I insert these in single USB stick:
    - Windows XP
    - Windows 7 or higher ISO
    - Live Windows 7 ISO
    - HBCD ISO
    - UBCD
    - or any other bootable or Grub4DOS ISO.

here is the official page of this:
    winsetupfromusb

Note: insert www and com with above. i am unable to give here link.

4. Whiznot

Whiznot MDL Member

Nov 5, 2009
    The first two replies touting Easy2Boot are great advice. Using RMPrepUSB and Easy2Boot is simple because directions are clear and detailed. These tools are great utilities.

5. yro

yro MDL Addicted

Jul 26, 2009
    I will try these but is there some how to?

6. lildude491

lildude491 MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2012
    How to is on the Easy2boot website. Very easy to do. I believe there is a youtube video on how to use easy2boot also.