How to make Preactivated Windows 10 iso with Kmspico?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by LoverOfLove, Oct 17, 2017.

1. LoverOfLove

LoverOfLove MDL Member

Oct 17, 2017
    #1 LoverOfLove, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    Hello guys,
    For some reason i need a preactivated iso with kmspico.
    i know that a setupcomplete.cmd file is required for that but i dont know what should be written in it for preactivated with kmspico.
    so pls help me.
    thank you very much....:)

SOLUTION

Code:
    @echo OFF
    CD /D "%~dp0"
    REM Defender Exclusions...
    REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Exclusions\Paths" /v "%ProgramFiles%\KMSpico\KMSELDI.exe" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f >nul 2>&1
    REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Exclusions\Paths" /v "%ProgramFiles%\KMSpico\Service_KMS.exe" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f >nul 2>&1
    REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Exclusions\Paths" /v "%ProgramFiles%\KMSpico\Autopico.exe" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f >nul 2>&1
    REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Exclusions\Paths" /v "%WinDir%\SECOH-QAD.exe" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f >nul 2>&1

"KMSpico_setup.exe" /VerySilent
    TIMEOUT /T 2 >nul
    DEL /F /Q "%0%" >nul
    Save as SetupComplete.cmd and place in the \Sources\$OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts folder of your ISO/USB. As well as the KMSPico_setup.exe file. and done.

Although
    I found that kms vl all is better than kmspico. download it from here https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...pro-and-office-2013.49686/page-76#post-838808

for preactivating copy the $OEM$ folder found in kms vl all and replace this in windows iso $OEM$ folder. done.

2. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    #2 mxman2k, Oct 17, 2017
    Something like this?

Code:
    @echo off

SET "KPLoc%=%~dp0"

:: Remove the :: from the two lines below if you wish to have the script check if already activated and to bypass KMS.
    :: WMIC /NAMESPACE:\\root\CIMV2 PATH SoftwareLicensingProduct WHERE LicenseStatus=1 GET  LicenseStatus | findstr "1" >nul
    :: if %errorlevel% equ 0 GOTO :FinKMS

IF EXIST "%Windir%\Sysnative\slmgr.vbs" (cscript //nologo "%WinDir%\Sysnative\slmgr.vbs" /upk >nul) ELSE (cscript //nologo "%WinDir%\System32\slmgr.vbs" /upk >nul)
    IF EXIST "%KPLoc%KMSpico_setup.exe"  "%KPLoc%KMSpico_setup.exe" /verysilent /noicons
    TIMEOUT /T 25 /NOBREAK >nul

REM Defender Exclusions... There maybe more but you get the idea how to set them.
    REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Exclusions\Paths" /v "%ProgramFiles%\KMSpico\KMSELDI.exe" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f >nul 2>&1
    REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Exclusions\Paths" /v "%ProgramFiles%\KMSpico\Service_KMS.exe" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f >nul 2>&1
    REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Exclusions\Paths" /v "%ProgramFiles%\KMSpico\Autopico.exe" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f >nul 2>&1
    REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Exclusions\Paths" /v "%WinDir%\SECOH-QAD.exe" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f >nul 2>&1

SHUTDOWN /r /f /t 180 -d p:2:4 -c "Rebooting shortly to allow KMS to be installed, you can manually reboot if you wish." >nul

:FinKMS
    IF EXIST "%KPLoc%KMSpico_setup.exe" DEL /F /Q "%KPLoc%KMSpico_setup.exe" >nul
    TIMEOUT /T 2 >nul
    DEL /F /Q %0% >nul
    Save as SetupComplete.cmd and place in the \Sources\$OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts folder of your ISO/USB. As well as the KMSPico_setup.exe file.

The first part checks if the OS is already activated and if so to bypass installing the KMS as the OS is already activated. Have :: (Remarked) this out so it not 'run' - remove the :: if you wish to use that check.

The /T 25 timeout is to wait 25 seconds for the KMSPico to complete its tasks as you won't see anything on the screen. If you remove or shorten this timeout then it may not install the KMS properly so best to leave this bit alone.

KMSPico_setup.exe is the filename for the KMS Pico exe. You must make sure it is named KMSPico_Setup.exe any other name the script will not see it!

The Shutdown command is to automatically reboot the computer so that the KMS will be in place. The 180 is how many seconds to wait ie approx 3 minutes, although you can reboot manually at this stage if so required.

During Windows Setup Defender is not active so the KMS files created will not be removed by it, however you may need to add exclusions to defender and any Anti-Virus program used after the OS has completed installation.

Have added important defender exclusions, if anything missing it is easy to add.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kallstrom_74

kallstrom_74 MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2009
    i hijack this thread and wounder another question..how to set up the windows defender so i wont have a freakout of the kms pico files? I mean in the "preactivated" state

4. LoverOfLove

LoverOfLove MDL Member

Oct 17, 2017
    thank you very much for a complete kmspico script..:)
    although i have 2 queries regarding this preactivating..
    since windows iso will be used as a fresh windows install so can you please remove the script about checking if windows is already activated.

2nd point is, will windows defender create a problem for kmspico, if yes than how to set pre exclusion if necessary. although in program files kmspico folder i've seen a AddExceptions_Defender script file in script folder. so kmspico set exclusion by itself or we have to do it manually..

thank you very much..:)

5. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Why not just use @abbodi1406's KMS_VL_ALL v17, he has pre-made OEM folder with setupcomplete.cmd in the zip ;)

6. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    Or you could add command line in setupcomplete.cmd such as this adding your kms server address. Then just activate with volume key.
    Code:
    Reg.exe add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProtectionPlatform" /v "KeyManagementServiceName" /t REG_SZ /d "KMS SERVER URL" /f

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. The Solver

The Solver MDL Novice

Oct 10, 2017

Do a favor to yourself. Use MSMG and remove that crappy spyware from your image, no matter if you're using KMS or a legit key, removing Defender is practically a mandatory measure.

8. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    @ The Solver you are correct and make day too related to best tool here IMHO

9. LoverOfLove

LoverOfLove MDL Member

Oct 17, 2017
    #9 LoverOfLove, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2017
    (OP)
    @mxman2k i checked this kmspico script in virtual box with both win 8.1 and windows 10 and its not working..

however i found a script for Re-LoaderByR@1n exe activator and its working fine..
    script for reloader is

Code:
    @echo off
    pushd "%~dp0"
    REM ::::Use Re-Loader::::
    if exist "%~dp0Re-LoaderByR@1n.exe" "%~dp0Re-LoaderByR@1n.exe" /ActAuto /RestorePoint /Logo=AutoDetect
    if exist "%~dp0Re-LoaderByR@1n.exe" del "%~dp0Re-LoaderByR@1n.exe"
    if exist "%~dp0OEMLogo" rd "%~dp0OEMLogo" /s /q
    REM ::::Delete myself::::
    DEL /F /Q "%~f0"&EXIT >nul
    del /q /f "%0"

can anyone help me with similar script for kmspico..!
    thank you very much... :)

10. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Reloader uses KMS, DAZ Loader of MDL, and REMOVEWAT, not really a trustable old tool.

11. LoverOfLove

LoverOfLove MDL Member

Oct 17, 2017
    yes, thats why i'm looking for kmspico script.
    Enthousiast, should i ask for script in kms thread.?

12. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
  13. LoverOfLove

LoverOfLove MDL Member

Oct 17, 2017
    Enthousiast, the script pack you suggested is great. but my requirement is little different. 1st thing is there is no kmspico.exe file and if some how with bsod or some else reason my activation gets corrupt than i wont have the autopico file option(probably). i only want to activate windows not the office. there is too much script are included in this pack and i only want a small kmspico preactivating script like i posted above about reloader. and also since i'm total noobie so my understating of these things may look total foolish. apologies for that.. :)

14. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    No there is no kmspico, because it is a KMS solution, the litest one, and it contains a ready to use OEM folder, just put it in the ISO\Sources folder and you're ready to go..

15. LoverOfLove

LoverOfLove MDL Member

Oct 17, 2017
    okay i will try this in virtual box and will post my result..
    thanks...

16. LoverOfLove

LoverOfLove MDL Member

Oct 17, 2017
    #16 LoverOfLove, Oct 19, 2017
    (OP)
    @Enthousiast i downloaded kms vl all https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...pro-and-office-2013.49686/page-76#post-838808 and pasted in source folder and it worked great.the main thing i liked about it that it doenst have a continuous background process.

but i have some question about this tool, (in preactivated windows state or SppExt files installed)
    1. if after some time somehow activation gets corrupt than will it be able to activate itself or we have to run the script again?

2. if after some time i decide to install ms office 2016 than will it activate automatically or we have to run the script again.

3. will it work with windows 7 ultimate? (i've doubt bcoz kmspico doesnt work with ultimate)

4. for preactivating, do i need to copy all files to iso/sources or just the $oem$ folder?

thank you very much for help.. :)

17. LoverOfLove

LoverOfLove MDL Member

Oct 17, 2017
    @mxman2k sir, i followed your instruction very carefully and i have tried your reedited script but its not working.

although i found another working script from somewhere
    Code:
    @echo OFF
    %~dp0"KMSpico_setup.exe" /VerySilent
    cd %~dp0
    exit
    this script is working fine.
    but i have a request. could you pls add defender exclusion and delete myself script in appropriate places in the script i posted.
    thank you very much for helping me out.. :)

18. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    #18 mxman2k, Oct 19, 2017
    That script is very similar to how i wrote it! ;)

Code:

@echo OFF

"%~dp0KMSpico_setup.exe" /VerySilent
    TIMEOUT /T 2 >nul
    DEL /F /Q "%0%" >nul

I cannot guarantee the defender 'whitelist' will work as i think the registry area has NTAuthority permissions set. Someone with knowledge of how to change the registry permissions may have to help with those.

But the above should do what you wish to activate as you said that works, ive just added a few bits around it.

The last line DEL /F /Q %0% >nul autodeletes the script.

Or
    Code:
    @echo OFF
    CD /D "%~dp0"

"KMSpico_setup.exe" /VerySilent
    TIMEOUT /T 2 >nul
    DEL /F /Q "%0%" >nul

Both would do the same thing, the 2nd example changes the directory path to the current folder "%~dp0" first so that all command exe's called are within that folder.

19. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    See How To and Brief Explanation links in my sig.

4. Just the $OEM$ folder.

Take note as mentioned in abbodi's ReadMe...

20. LoverOfLove

LoverOfLove MDL Member

Oct 17, 2017
    Thanks @mxman2k it worked very well and this script is able to set exclusions in defender...
    :):clap::mml: