How to Migrate from IncrediMail to Windows Live Mail

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by macallason, Oct 5, 2013.

1. macallason

macallason MDL Novice

Oct 5, 2013
    My Job has changed and previously I used IncrediMail but now I am using Windows Live Mail So I have requirement for IncrediMail emails to Windows Live Mail Migration within few minutes. I am in trouble to Migrate data from IncrediMail IMM to Windows Live Mail.
    Please Help me to do it and suggest me about How to Migrate emails from IncrediMail to Windows Live Mail.
    :confused:

2. WPNettwerk

WPNettwerk MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2012
    If you have Outlook, then add both accounts in it. When is done just drag & drop or click right mouse button and press move to windows live, inbox folder or where ever you want.

3. robertbrownsmith

robertbrownsmith MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2013
    Get Simple IncrediMail to Windows Live Mail Migration with Advance Solution

You can use IncrediMail Converter to Windows Live Mail, that easily convert emails from IncrediMail to Windows Live Mail with entire details. If you want quick solution then also use its batch option that can perfectly convert thousands or unlimited emails from IncrediMail to Windows Live Mail in one time. I also used (incredimailconverter.com) before some time and then I got complete conversion result from IncrediMail to Windows Live Mail within few minutes. Get it with -