How to modd BIOS : so that i can install Win7 !!!!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Beowulf, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beowulf

Beowulf MDL Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Hello folks,
    i am a newbie and although i am using Winxp as my default OS, i really wanted to try WIn7: my system is properly rigged to run Win 7 with 2 GB RAM :3.0 Ghz and 320 HDD: i use DAZ loader v2 to activate , and although it gets activated . But during the time i want to restore to my previous fresh install of Win 7 , the activation things shows something like " Win 7 30 days remains to activate" and the desktop theme images is not their and instead a black image is their.
    I have to use the loader everytime this message pops up, after every restart and shutdown process this message keeps on showing.

I have heard modding the BIOS to SLP2 that is possible so that Win7 can recognise it, i do not have the direction to go about, is their some place in here: where a newbiew like me can get it modded with the help of some coders.

I hope my problem is understood. once modded the activation thing wouldn't be such a bid issues.

PS: Any help is welcomed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    What about asking for a bios mod in the appropriate forum? You are not a newbie here, you should have known where to ask this question (which is definitively not here)

3. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  4. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    Newbie?

sebus