How to proceed? Very simple problem

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by tempaccount, Aug 29, 2009.

1. tempaccount

tempaccount MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2009
  2. NoJuan999

NoJuan999 Experienced SLIC Tool Operator

Jul 31, 2009
    You do need to make sure that the HP.xrm-ms certificate is already on the C:\ drive (or whatever drive you boot windows 7 from) or you will need to download one and copy it there.
    Then use those commands (run as administrator) and you should be good.

3. tempaccount

tempaccount MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2009
    thanks guys for your quick responses. I just remembered that I have Hazar's activation crack installed already. So, could it be that what I am seeing in that Everest screen is the "emulator" and not my actual BIOS?

My laptop is a Sony VAIO and the screenshot shows something as "HPQOEM" which seems like HP sort of a OEM.

P.S> I am currently activated. I was just looking for something more permanent and solid.

4. leadboots5

leadboots5 MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    Your bios from 2 years ago would not have 2.1 one unless you modded it. So in that case you are seeing it because of the loader. So you would need to mod your bios for a more permanent solution.

5. tempaccount

tempaccount MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2009
    any way to get to know the actual BIOS information and not the emulated one?

6. Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2008
    The easiest way should be uninstalling 7Loader, checking with Everest, then reinstalling 7Loader. Could be problematic if you installed Windows 7 more than 30 days before, as it would be deactivated while 7Loader is not present.