How to remove the timebomb in Build9477?

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Na2H2XeO6, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Na2H2XeO6

Na2H2XeO6 MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2013
    I don't how to do it

2. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    You cannot know how to cause it isn't possible. Well at least not without hacking and slashing it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. FaiKee

FaiKee Misinformation spreader

Jul 24, 2009
    wow, it's not PCBeta, you don't start a thread on every little thing.....unless you want to get the ban hammer. ..... btw, about your question, I have tested countless so-called bomb-removers since win7 "confirmed working" , actually, none worked so far. :D

4. Na2H2XeO6

Na2H2XeO6 MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2013
    Well,you are right.I always ask something on PCbeta with a new thread.

5. LQQL

LQQL MDL Addicted

Apr 21, 2009
    Well, where is the point in removing it in a preview beta whatever leak with RTM just around the corner and w/o any friggin' timebomb at all?!

I truly don't get it. like at all! ^^

6. fkar

fkar MDL Recognized Advisor

Nov 3, 2012
    It's an unnecessary one.

Few days to go for getting RTM build in hands.
    May be few hours, who knows ?? :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. FaiKee

Jul 24, 2009
    All the "time-bomb removers" I tested(plenty if not all), did only thing : it removes the time-bomb statement in winver, that's all. :p

8. linshilinshi

linshilinshi MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2013
    I have removed it. But the recognized ram was limited to 2G, while I am having 8G ram.
    And why your thread is not locked? Are you a VIP here? For when I asked the same question for 9431, some one locked my thread and told me this question was forbidden here.

我已经移除了,但是可识别的内存被限制为2G,尽管我有8G的内存。
    你的主题为啥没被封杀,难道你认识论坛的高层吗?前些时间我发了个同内容关于9431的帖子结果被锁了。有人说这个论坛不允许发这种问题。

9. LQQL

LQQL MDL Addicted

Apr 21, 2009
    We're no VIPs. We're just common humble people w/o Admin status and right. ;P

10. FaiKee

Jul 24, 2009
    It's easy to show if you have effectively removed the time-bomb: I believe the current time-bombs will go off next Jan., so in BIOS set the time to Aug. 2014, load windows, open CMD and enter:
    time
    date

After 2 hours enter these 2 commands again, if you are able to post a screen shot showing the 2 times are on the same CMD window, then you have a effective time-bomb remover. :D

11. MrAnalysis

MrAnalysis MDL Senior Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Stop system updating time from internet, every time you restart pc / turn it on change time in bios to the time you were last logged in +a few mins to be safe. Will make it last longer.

Another way that might work is block the system from updating time/date so it has to get it from bios after the os is installed. Then install all the apps / programs you want. Now create a custom backup ISO (make your own .WIM). When the windows end date is near just restore from this backup but before you do so reset the time/date in bios to what it was when you made the backup. Might work but who knows heh.

Why would you want this though RTM will be out soon?