How to rescue deleted videos?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Everley465, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Everley465

Everley465 MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2014
    I have safely deleted some external hard drive videos recently. But, a couple of days latter, I just realize that three of these deleted videos are still useful. One of them even is a self-made learning video. So, I just wonder whether I can still re-use these deleted videos. Do you have any idea? How can I get these deleted videos back? Thank you for reading!

2. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bingfe452

Bingfe452 MDL Novice

Mar 28, 2014
    That’s why one should always prepare a precious data backup in any case. You should also follow that and back up your important stuff well in the future.

But, now, plunge your drive to your computer and take chances with some data recovery tools to see whether all your deleted videos could be restored completely. Recuva, iCare Data Recovery Free and EaseUS data recovery, etc, can be your choices.

Remember to scan your drive more times to restore files as many as possible.

Note: Do not write this drive in case that your deleted videos are overwritten and cannot be used even after data recovery.
    Good luck!

4. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  5. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. mimart7

mimart7 MDL Senior Member

Aug 28, 2012
  7. Grover445

Grover445 MDL Novice

Mar 31, 2014
    Ok! All right! To get back your deleted videos are not as difficult as you think. What you should do right now is really simple.

Keep external drive away from any new files.

Download a drive data recovery tool to take chances like:
    freeware-fix.blogspot.com/2013/02/hard-drive-recovery.html

And then, save and back up all restored data on another drive or places in case of data loss.

Note: Never save all important or previous data on only one drive or place again.