How to save all windows 7 (2020)Latest Security Update.msu all at once?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by NST_Adventure, Mar 17, 2020.

1. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Well since i want to collect all windows 7 latest SU (Security Update)
    Msu
    I take a look on ms update catalog.there are so many files that I might not download them all one by one
    Is there a way that I can download all of these security updates simultaneously?

Thank You! :) ;) ^_^

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LittlePro

LittlePro MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2017
    #2 LittlePro, Mar 17, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    Simplix has made it very easy to update any Live Win 7 ( SP 1 Or Later ) System or make a latest integrated ISO ( all updates ) , even after the end of support. Just install win 7 & install the latest UpdatePack7R2.exe from simplix & its done!

( If one uses Internet Explorer & IE11 is not installed already, he can run UpdatePack7R2.exe with IE11 switch to update the live system. )

Thanks. ...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Please don't point the troll there;)

4. LittlePro

Jan 19, 2017
    Sorry & Thanks. I take care from now onwards & will be editing the reply as soon as the power is back.
    ( It will be good for me as well! )

Thanks. ...

5. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Ugh brothers why i ask this question?
    Because i use modded ISO file (Windows 7 AIO but idk with that update inside of it)
    Can simplix update intergrate updates on modded ISO such as AIO?
    @Enthousiast @LittlePro

6. LittlePro

Jan 19, 2017
    Be very sure before using an ISO / OS modded by others!
    Why don't you make your own AIO ISO :
    MDL Win 7 Tool for SiMPLiX UpdatePack AiO ISO

To avoid any problems, It is not suggested to mod an ISO multiple times and /or by multiple methods. What you can do is : Make the installation with that ISO & then run the latest UpdatePack7R2.exe. It automatically takes care of already installed / integrated /superseded updates. It takes care of ESU as well!

If you use IE11 & its not already installed, run the executable with /ie11 switch & look for the successful installation.

Thanks. ...

7. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Again, don't point him to any thread of mine.