How to slipstream updates on windows AIO DVD ??

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by 2012, Apr 19, 2011.

1. 2012

2012 MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2010
    Ive managed to make a all in on DVD but how do I How to slipstream updates on windows AIO DVD ??

im trying to use 7lite but its only giving me the option to select one

2. zahnoo

zahnoo MDL Senior Member

Feb 2, 2011
    #2 zahnoo, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
    If by "7lite" you mean "RT7 Lite"/"RT Se7en Lite", you select multiple items in a list of items (updates in this case) the same as you do with any other list in Windows: highlight the first in the list, hold down the "Shift" key and highlight the last in the list. Those highlighted between first and last will all be selected and integrated.

If "...how to slipstream updates..." is referring to which version of Windows 7 you want to build, you can only select one in the current version of RT7 Lite.

Thus far my email to Rockers Team on the topic of selecting multiple Windows 7 versions has gotten no response.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 2012

2012 MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2010
    #3 2012, Apr 19, 2011
    (OP)
    is there a way to update all ?
    could I use other software ?
    or can i do them one by one

4. zahnoo

zahnoo MDL Senior Member

Feb 2, 2011
    #4 zahnoo, Apr 19, 2011

All what? I'm still not sure which you're referring to: integrating a list of updates or building multiple versions?

A search of this forum concerning slipstreaming/integration relative to Windows 7 will reveal some good stuff.

Again, if you're referring to RT7 Lite, you can certainly build individual versions of Windows 7, i.e. A Starter version, a Home Premium version and etc. That's what you're doing when you check off your chosen version from the list.

You do have to go through the complete process for each version you want to build. And it'd be a really good idea to do each version in its own folder.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. U-Fig

U-Fig MDL Member

May 14, 2010