How to take a Screenshot of a full webpage,Split and Print?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by coolbuddy, Nov 4, 2012.

1. coolbuddy

coolbuddy MDL Member

Aug 6, 2011
    I want to make a screenshot of a full webpage.Split that screenshot image into two or more pages and print on A4 size paper so that i can read the text comfortably as well.Suggest some tips and software.

2. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    When Acrobat pro is installed you can make a PDF of the webpage and print whatever zoom you like.

OR you can hold CTRL and hit the + sign on your keyboard to get the size of the webpage you like. (CTRL+O makes it normal CTRL+ - makes it smaller)

OR you can click "print preview" and adjust the "scale" of the page being printed to whatever size you like <- easiest

3. Whiznot

Whiznot MDL Member

Nov 5, 2009
    You might give the free screenshot utility Greenshot a try. You can make a screenshot of the whole screen or the active window or any region you select and then print the result. Greenshot is available at Sourceforge and the program is very well designed.

4. tay777

tay777 MDL Novice

Aug 22, 2012
    Fireshot for Firefox will be your best bet. You can take a screenshot of the whole webpage, or only visible, or select part. Then it has a built in editor or you can just save and load in mspaint or Photoshop or any other image editor if you do not like their built in one.

5. c0ldhart

c0ldhart MDL Junior Member

Dec 16, 2012
    fireshot is bloatware now. it was one of the best few years ago i uses screen capture elite with firefox clean ui & selection support the scroll on page to bad its not gotten updated for a long time so i edited addon to work until firefox 50 get release :D

6. pusakindo

pusakindo MDL Novice

Dec 6, 2012
    Isn't it more easy to Copy the Web content, and edit it on MS. Word?
    Why don't you just use the Print Screen from you Keyboard? After that, you can edit it with simple image editor such as Ms. Paint.

7. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  8. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    This will only capture current screen it cannot scroll and capture whole web page or pages.

9. dodofula24

dodofula24 MDL Novice

Dec 29, 2012
    you can use ashampoo snap v 5 to screen shot

10. sunilk

sunilk MDL Member

May 15, 2014
    windows has built in snipping tool do capture screen

11. MR.D

MR.D MDL Novice

Feb 25, 2014
    I USE convert web Page into PDF Add-on for Firefox....you can convert the Selected part & or can convert the whole page into PDF, then use the nitro or any other PDF editor for editing if you don't like the PDF created /converted by this add-on......it's simple & i am using this from last 2 years & still have a shortcut near my address-bar in Firefox

12. norlyn

norlyn MDL Novice

Aug 28, 2014
    Well I make use of Free Webpage Screenshot tool. It can capture the entire webpage and edit it at the same time. You can try using this tool. It has a zoom option allowing you to read comfortably.

13. blue_planet

blue_planet MDL Novice

May 17, 2014
    rotate your screen in windows screen resolution setting, now the page you can see is longer then before. after you capture a screen shot back to original setting.

14. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014

Attached Files: