How to use AFUDOS and AFLASH2?

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by B-eckham, Jan 5, 2010.

1. B-eckham

B-eckham MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2009
    hi,
    I have downloaded modded bios and this two flash tools...
    I made a bootable flash disk and it is able to boot....
    I have copy modded BIOS on my USB flash disk, I have coppy AFLASH2.exe on my USB flash disk, but when I write AFLAS2 /all it does not work. UNKNOWN FLASH MEMORY and nothing happens...
    When I copy AFUDOS on my usb and wrote ADUDOS /iasuseee.rom it doesn't work to...

So... AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG?

2. NoJuan999

NoJuan999 Experienced SLIC Tool Operator

Jul 31, 2009
  3. B-eckham

B-eckham MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2009
    Yes I tried the version from official Asus website...
    And I don't know what is write protect jumper on the MB :)

When I tried it with afudos, it just start to do something (cursor was blinking) but nothing more...

And I want to ask, is there a place where I can find the tutorials how to use Aflash2 or Afudos? I cant find it there...

4. NoJuan999

Jul 31, 2009
    Try like this:

Afudos /ixxxx.rom /pbnc /n

xxxx.rom is your modified bios.
    (Programs main BIOS image & bootblock image and resets CMOS and NVRAM to defaults)

5. B-eckham

B-eckham MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2009
    I tried it too... but still nothing...
    I will try it with the official ASUS UPDATE tool... but i will not choose the original BIOS but MODDED by NOJUAN999... It can work... What do you think about it?

6. NoJuan999

Jul 31, 2009
    #6 NoJuan999, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  7. B-eckham

B-eckham MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2009
    many thanks...
    I used the official ASUS UPDATE... it started in windows, i choose your modded BIOS and click to star... Windows has restarted and flas BIOS (So I thing it was in DOS?). Everything works perfect... many thanks.... but still... I don't know, why it didn't work?
    And NoJuan999 is there a topic with the tutorials how to use bios flash tools? Like Afudos, Aflash and other? I cant find it and I thing that you can know if it is there? Thank you...
    I used third modded BIOS by you and no problem... Perfect work... Should I confirm that it is working somwhere?