Howdy to ya'll

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by mkoyskip, Nov 12, 2011.

1. mkoyskip

mkoyskip MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2011
    #1 mkoyskip, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
    Hello to everybody here.<br>
    <br>
    I found you a little while back (and kinda forgot when I experienced a small crash that lost me some bookmarks) because I felt it was time to broaden some of my interests - somehow lost track but I'm here again searching for knowledge. I look forward to both learning and sharing here.<br>
    <br>
    I found/returned here because I was searching for information about a motherboard my dad had given me a while back, an ASUS P4P800-VM. I'd tried to install Win7 on it and had a fair amount of success with it until I began to update Windows. After a short time of searching it looked like Win7 just wasn't an option for this board, I was busy with other stuff, and it ended up in the closet (though for a while I kept considering a hackintosh attempt with it). Anyway, somebody needs a computer and that's the only board I have available. I could just put XP on it, be okay for a while, but myself I just have to make it as awesome as I can. So here I am.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Sorry I get long-winded sometimes. Just want to introduce myself, and thanks ahead of time for everything that is available here.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    PS: Whew! There's a lot to take in here, probably gonna take me a while just to learn my way around.

[EDIT] went back to change something and all of a sudden "<br>" appeared everywhere - not my first time around a forum, so don't know what's up with that.

2. Nawzil

Nawzil MDL Guru

Jun 18, 2011
    Welcome to your Digital Life.

3. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    Welcome to MDL

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Welcome to the forums ;)

6. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    Welcome ;)

7. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    Welcome to MDL and enjoy... ;)