HP Compaq nx6125 can't be activated

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by NUCLEAR-TNT, Jun 18, 2008.

1. NUCLEAR-TNT

NUCLEAR-TNT MDL Novice

May 5, 2007
    #1 NUCLEAR-TNT, Jun 18, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
    Hello, Few days ago I installed Windows Vista Ultimate x86 (32bit) SP1 (integrated) and when I use the activation tool with the ASUS certificate or the HP, it doesn't work. It says it did it successfully, then RESET and it says 30 days remaining. When I click on the 30 days remaining it says on the top: 'This CD-KEY is invalid for activation'. This crack works on my Desktop PC (ASUS M2N SLI-Deluxe) without any problems, the same OS.
    I've tried another already activated OS (Windows Vista Ultimate again) and it still says 30 days remaining and on the next dat 29 and so on...
    Can some one help me why I can't activate the lap top and where is the problem ?
    P.S. I used to have XP there, but I had problems and just reinstalled to Vista Ultimate. The disk was not formatted for the install of the Vista.

2. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    What activation tool did you used ??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NUCLEAR-TNT

NUCLEAR-TNT MDL Novice

May 5, 2007
    I used the new tool Vista Loader v3, the v2 one and none of them worked. But they did on my Desktop PC with Windows Vista Ultimate.
    Does this model have problems with activation or what ?
    P.S. The v2 I meant this one ' Vst.ALLx86x64.AO.2.1.2.1.2-FF_StR0_2007.04.02.exe ' This is the one I activated my desktop, but the lap top does not. But are with Vista Ultimate SP1.

4. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    #4 petar, Jun 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. NUCLEAR-TNT

NUCLEAR-TNT MDL Novice

May 5, 2007
    Thanks, this worked fine :)
    So for the next times I will know that there is an interference between the soft BIOS and the real one I have to use this version of the boot loader.

6. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    Thanks for the feedback.:D
    Now we will konw which Loader to use when others fail.