1. martinajolie

martinajolie MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2016
    Hello everyone i am a new member of this popular forum.Soon i will discuss with all of you a important topic and the topic will be smm and microsoft.

2. martinajolie

martinajolie MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2016
    How to root mobile phone.

It is now necessary to root android mobile phone for get the better service of all type of google play store android apps.It is not very difficult just download a root app from play store and root your mobile phone in less than 5 minutes.

3. martinajolie

martinajolie MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2016
    Which microsoft office is best

As a windows computer user i have already used all of microsoft office and word softwares and among of them the updated version which is used in windows seven seems better to me.

4. martinajolie

martinajolie MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2016
    how to update windows 7

Now windows 7 is the better and very fast windows version to use the computer.If you want to update windows seven then you need to run automatic update from your computer and it will update in less than 1 month automatically.

5. martinajolie

martinajolie MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2016
    My first favorite game?

Super mario and tiny toon is my life first game and i have started my gaming career by playing this two top class game.I also play Street Fighter which is my one of the favorite game for all the time.Mario is world class game i have ever seen in my childhood life.

6. martinajolie

martinajolie MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2016
    What is forum game?

Hello everyone i am a new member of this forum and i do not have proper idea about what is forum game.anybody please help me to understand what is this forum game.

7. martinajolie

martinajolie MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2016
    Windows 10 is best?

I want to know is windows 10 is the best operating system to use in computer made by microsoft.Now i am using windows seven in my computer .How to install windows 10

8. martinajolie

martinajolie MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2016
    How can i get windows 10 free?

I am anew user of computer and i do not have idea from where i can get windows 10 operating system original version absolutely free.Please told me the correct location.

9. martinajolie

martinajolie MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2016
    My best pc game

I have played many fantastic and enjoyable game in my computer and among of them grand theft auto and pro soccer foot ball game seems to me best than any other online and general game.

10. martinajolie

martinajolie MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2016
    Best ever boring game in my life

I think i go to giving this award to tomb rider game because this game is very difficult to understand and i think this game seems very boring to all new gamer to play like myself.Tomb rider is popular game but it is not suitable for all gamer.

11. Wazoo

Wazoo MDL Addicted

Nov 5, 2013
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. Wazoo

Wazoo MDL Addicted

Nov 5, 2013
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. SAM-R

SAM-R MDL Guru

Mar 21, 2015
    You first have to have Legal copy of Win 7 or Win 8.1 Activated, then Upgrade to Win 10. Or join the Insider Program. Outside of these 2 choices, what you are asking is Piracy

14. Which version you want?

15. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    #16 EFA11, Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    Hey Sam, cannot run the setup from within the current windows and do an upgrade with techbench iso's?

-ed-
    lmao at merge ;)

16. deeksha

deeksha MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2016

hi i am new to this forum it is really nice forum and it is useful for me thanks for joining me