I don't understand why

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Dolorous Edd, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    People who have obviously spent their time searching the internet and trying to activate their machines show up with diagnostic reports on the MS site with loaders, the lenevo key or a rearm count of 1 (or all three at teh same time). They always say their windows is legitimate, must be the last ditch efforts of desperation but what I don't understand is every time I run a search the first thing that pops up is MDL, they can rearm their windows but can't navigate here to get the real answers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    That is because people are idiots and think that M$ will help them without realizing that they have cracked systems even though the blacklisted levono key appears right there lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #3 timesurfer, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
    Most people live in the reality of activation/key OS stuff so naturally they come here in a state of panic and in attempt to spread as much questions in many places as possible to attain theres answers while at the same time labeling people who help them here as shady. They'd most likely had no problems coming here MDL for the RTM since MDL seems to be honest regarding shared software as well known for great customer service with shared software. MDL is actually not shady at all. Just very honest..........IN comparison to whats out there...lol...BIE...lol

4. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    I found this place by googling on how to recreate an OEM disk back in the XP days for friends who recieved a computer with no installation CD, the hard drive died and with it their only means of restoration. Google led me right to it, it is the same with activation information. Just ask Ed Bot.

5. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009

When I first started reading here, I was concerned that it was so open but after watching a bit it became obvious that certain people could be trusted and would never make anything that would intentionaly cause a problem or package something nasty with thier creations. I am still very leary when people post external applications or distrobutions from other sites, I know that most of those people can personaly vouch for but I would just stick with he stuff made here. I did play with bios modding, made two of my own but just did it for sh_ts and grins but all of my computers have legitimate licenses. I just like to do this for the hell of it.

6. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    I know it is actually pretty funny that so many people go to M$ though for questions. I actually went to their support line awhile back because I could not validate my copy for whatever reason. BTW I have a legal copy. They could not even help me at all. It was so sad that someone who develops software, especially as big as M$ and they cannot even try to help you out. I ended up reinstalling win7 because of it. I later realized that my stupid sis ran that 7loader xtreme edition crap and it turned the activation system on my computer into a FUBAR lol

7. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #7 timesurfer, Mar 30, 2010
    Dude. What is up with your sister. That is so wild she's using loaders and stuff on your own computer...lol Will we be seeing her design loaders, etc in the future...Whoa...lol

8. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    She did not know what it was and she is hella lowtech lol

9. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #9 timesurfer, Mar 30, 2010
    Don't lie you know she's the next NEO...lol She is the "ONE"...lol

10. ioftro

ioftro MDL Junior Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Perhaps they asked someone to install the o.s. for them- a local computer shop, a neighbor or a friend. Then the person who installed it used a loader and did not tell them or may have even told them it's legit and genuine. They probably got charged too. So, when they encounter a problem, they go to M$ site to ask for help, instead of going back to the shop or guy who installed the o.s. for them. And finally, when they go to M$, they are asked to post their mgadiag reports. But like Dolorous Edd, I don't understand it either. :)

11. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Sorry Edd, :biggrin: iv'e been here since May 2007 XP was the last thing on my mind that was sorted years ago DMI and oembios files, it was more vista activation was also on keznews.com forum so was china4ever and yen at that time.
    In fact there are members from MSFN here now i know and ive been on there since July 2003. Good thing is you did find the forum and like the rest of us enjoy it.:D

12. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
  13. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    That's funny, that wasn't all that long ago. I only started using Vista well after SP1 was released and allot of my friends are still using XP.

14. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
  15. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007