i got win8 pro, n usb device SOUND keep pop out even no usb in inserted, please help

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by manzssinclair, Feb 20, 2013.

1. manzssinclair

manzssinclair MDL Novice

Nov 24, 2012
    my windows 8 pro keep pop out usb sound even when there is no usb inserted to my usb port.

is this the hardware faulty? or software faulty? or is this a virus that infected my pc that cause this.?

please help, really need this help. the sound keep pop out n is annoyed me.

hope there's reply for my problem.

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Other thread deleted will leave this one running since it pertains to windows 8.

3. manzssinclair

manzssinclair MDL Novice

Nov 24, 2012
    can u at least help me guys,

4. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    are you running the standard sound scheme? How you know that it is USB related? Windows sounds are very similar and can be related to other functions as well. Does the sound come unexpected on a random base or can you relate it to a warning issue for example?

5. xrdguy

xrdguy MDL Novice

Feb 17, 2010
    I guess, I can relate with your problem as I had similar issues before. In my observation this sound comes when you have some hardware driver missing and windows try to automatically download those drivers but could not do so. You should check if in Device manager there is any hardware which is missing the driver. Try updating all the drivers so there is no yellow exclamation mark in device manager. That should be able to fix your problem.