I have to repeatedly uninstall and reinstall these drivers. fix please

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jraju, Nov 4, 2019.

1. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Hi, i enclose the drivers list, that i have to first uninstall and reinstall using window updates daily. If these drivers are not working, my usb and printers are not working.
    While i start the pc, everything is ok, i could access the usb drives printers etc.
    But aftersome time, the usbs are not showing inclulding the printer devie
    I will go to the device manager, and point to the yellow exclamateed frivers, , which will i force me to again look for scan for hardware changes.
    these drivers will again be downloaded and then i could see the usb drives printers etc.
    why this behaviour and waht is the fix for it

Attached Files:

2. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    No matter what computer you have, this kind of thing always suggests that there is probably at least one of two:
    1. the Windows OP system is damaged
    2. the hard drive is damaged
    The second is less likely, but possible.
    Since most of these drivers are generic, they are unlikely to have a problem. There is a problem saving and/or reading the drivers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    May be some kind of virus or malware

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    I checked it no virus. And also i wish to point out, that the printer drivers are automatically getting missed or vanishing

5. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Run cmd.exe as administrator and then sfc.exe /scannow and give us the result
    The result can be simply open with this command
    Code:
    @echo off
    findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log >%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt
    Start notepad "%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt"
    exit
    Or You can find it in folder %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log

6. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    hi, i just finished the sfc scan and it shows no integrity violations while closing. should i send the logs

7. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    #8 kaljukass, Nov 10, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    thanks, not needed. I'll think now a bit, but do You have HDD or SSD?
    And one more thing - what the computer at all and is the OP system installed on on hard drive as normal or You have something different, for example virtual machine.

8. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Hi, it is normal pc having windows 7 ultimate OS 32 bit. What you call virtual machine i do not understand.
    I will install printer driver, will not use printer for say 2 days. It will show yellow colour after and troubleshooting will not find anything sometimes.
    Again, i will go to the device manager, show the components nnot by type, but by connecton.
    Select the yellow motherboard device and uninstall , go to scan for hardware changes and then manually , i will again select my printer and install the drivers. the pc will update about 7 drivers, as in the figure and the printer will work. Then the same problem again after a few days