I Need Help in My Bios Dell Vostro 3550

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by ramziikerkenir, Aug 30, 2013.

1. ramziikerkenir

ramziikerkenir MDL Novice

Aug 30, 2013
    Hello
    :help2:
    One day when I was trying to to update all what is in the dell support of my computer (and the BIOS also) and when the BIOS setup was working the computer blocked and the ventilator turned very quickly. worried, I tried to shut the computer down but nothing worked so I disconnected the power and after when I tried to reopen the computer it didn't work so I have taken it to the computer "repairer" and after a long time he told me that my computer has a problem in the bios and in tunisia we haven't the machine how to install the bios so I took the cumputer home and i don't know what I must do.
    I have done search on the internet and found this docteurbidouille . net / comment - jai - recupere - le - bios - de - mon - dell - apres - un - flashage - rate
    but when I put the power cable it automatically boots (whitout pressing anything or putting anything) and if I put the battery wihout the power cable it doesn't do anything ; if I press the bottom power it opens with black screen and after a time it does 3 pips ;with the power cable it does the same thing but automatically and if I press the botton power when it is open it restarts;same thing if I put the battery.
    i need your help.Can someone tell me if he experienced the same problem and what to do.Thanks
    :help2: :help2: :help2:

2. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
  3. ramziikerkenir

Aug 30, 2013
  4. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
  5. ramziikerkenir

Aug 30, 2013
    Can You Give Me Step By Step ??

6. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    no because im not 100% sure on thsi AMi dell method.. check with dimension 520 steps.. very similar

i did the research for u.. most of it.

click start type cmd . click cmd.. drag n drop the bios .exe add /writeromfile to end of .exe with a space.
    now u have rom file to rename to DN15A11.ROM
    now try the recovery.. if not get a USB spi programmer.

7. ramziikerkenir

Aug 30, 2013
    #7 ramziikerkenir, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
    (OP)
    my bios is not Phoenix :/
    He is American Megatrends

8. ramziikerkenir

Aug 30, 2013
    :jawdrop: Where are you??