I Need Help re-install Windows 8 OEM factory

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by xmastersupreme, Sep 4, 2013.

1. xmastersupreme

xmastersupreme MDL Novice

Jun 21, 2013
    hi I need your help to solve this problem, I have a laptop lenovo G485 with windows 8 Core Single Language RTM pre-installed. I want to know if I can return it to its factory state, currently I have installed windows 8 x64 msdn rtm professional, that way you can do this., this is my problem

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

thanks for you help

Attached Files:

2. BTOR

BTOR MDL Addicted

Nov 18, 2009
    #2 BTOR, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  3. xmastersupreme

Jun 21, 2013
    #3 xmastersupreme, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
    (OP)
    This information is displayed in the bottom of the first image, which no longer comes

Screenshot_4.png

Hdd Partition GPT tables Factory

original(2).jpg

Windows 8.1 until after the October 18 and onekey recovery files backup partition and OEM files in other hdd
    thanks

4. BTOR

BTOR MDL Addicted

Nov 18, 2009
    your partition seems good enough , you may try to do a one key recovery.

5. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    Ask for factory restoration, you give him rtm 8.1? no no.

You should only need to restart and press a few Function keys F1, F2 etc. Most of the time there is a factory restore that the computer will boot to once the correction function key is pressed. Usually going to be F8-F12. Try them all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. xmastersupreme

Jun 21, 2013
    #6 xmastersupreme, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
    (OP)
    Thank you for answering the two,but I thinkI did not understand, my laptop used factory windows 8 rtm Core Single Language x64 Lenovo OEM,windows 8 pro msdn rtm x64 now installed,

my ideais to use the core of Dell to reinstall everything again,create partitions,did a Recovery before installing windows 8 pro of all my hard drive, but when I wanted to try to get back to my original setting one of the dvd does not work well and I do not recover everything to the point that i had to restore the machine with a uSB boot efi os win 8 integrating pro to enable,

The Lenovo OneKey Recovery 8 is enabled from the desktop and the novo button next to the power button.

Just want to know what files or programs I need to create the Windows 8 RTM Core Single Language X64 OEM Lenovo

thanks

7. BTOR

BTOR MDL Addicted

Nov 18, 2009
    you don't need any files, just shut-down the computer and press the novo button/one key recovery and follow the steps, that's it.

8. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    When your laptop is shipped from the OEM, they have a OEM partition on it that is usually hidden- so that users can restore the laptop to the factory state. By pressing this novo/one key/button you will return your laptop to the factory installed OS. So yeah, you will have DELL CoreSL installed afterwords.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. xmastersupreme

Jun 21, 2013
    #9 xmastersupreme, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    (OP)
    thanks for you help and time,

1- Partition HDD Factory default no more--
    2- Windows 8 RTM Core Single Language factory. no more
    3- NO more factory in my laptop, only machine and logo in bios :biggrin:

I will reinstall windows this

Method 1 : CONVERT CoreSingleLanguage ru-RU To CoreSingleLanguage en-US

I will insert the file OEM LCorex64

will do again all manufactures partitions

and again creare recovery partition with the OneKey Recovery 8 for use the novo button

and

thanks

PD: forgot something o_O To be able to post links or images your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 6 posts. o_O

10. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    Well, contribute your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, fixes, workarounds, and whatever else you might run across here and in no time your count will go up. Just avoid saying HI or THANKS or GREAT (please dont) for 20 posts (or however many) lol.

11. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011