i need windows 7 ultimate for 32 bits to burn in a dvd with sp 1

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by chompi, Sep 14, 2016.

1. chompi

chompi MDL Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Please people give me a hand to download this 7. my hard drive is new. in don't know if i need drivers or something else to make work in my pc. i don't know about this too much.

2. chompi

chompi MDL Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Thank you sir; Just i want to make sure i have the right thing. I see windows iso downloader 480 kb at that site you told me. but before y download from MDL another Windows 7 ultimate sp1 32 bit in rar size is 220 gb. I think the second is already the download i am looking for. what you think.

3. chompi

chompi MDL Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Mr enthousiast, I need your opinion. because i don't have skills enough maybe i can buy a recovery dvd in amazon for 9 dollars and save myself all this downloads and burning dvd's. ineed your opinion, please. and thankyou.

4. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    To purchase a recovery DVD, you'll need to go to the manufacturer of your computer for that. If you attempt to buy a Windows 7 Professional DVD (It's very difficult to find a Windows 7 Ultimate DVD for sale), you'll also be buying a license. So, the price will be steep. (around $250 USD)

Your best bet is to download an MSDN ISO image, and install the existing key. (There are links around here for that)

I would suggest you look for a torrent, and uncheck the media you do not want. Most of the torrent clients allow you to deselect files.

And if your key doesn't work, then use one of the solutions listed at MDL (Windows Loader, MTK)

Good luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    A recovery dvd implies your system is an original OEM system with slic2.1 table in bios?

You can simply download any original windows 7 SP1 refresh iso and combine it with the OEM folder of the Multi_OEM/Retail project by The_Guardian (it will readout the slic table and genuinely activate windows. Only enterprise is not supported.

If downloading 1 iso, (adding a folder to it) and burn to dvd is to much for you, maybe you better let someone who knows what he/she does do it all.

6. chompi

chompi MDL Member

Nov 17, 2010
    we going good. first my pc. before HD crash was XP profesional so i bought newHD. Second i found a site that change from retail to oem or reverse. In amazon they offer all windows 7 in one dvd. tha's why i wish to put 7 ultimate and get a key someplace else. about that slic2 table in bios i don't have idea.

7. chompi

chompi MDL Member

Nov 17, 2010
    all i need is windows 7 ultimate without the key. before i had xp profesional in my pc. HD crash, so i put new clean HD,