I wanna read Amazon books on my android phone, can I?

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by Cade9677, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Cade9677

Cade9677 MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2012
    I am searching for this book 'Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher' on Kindle, I wanna download and read the book on my cell (android phone), Anyone having know what format should I convert the book? I heard .pdf is very slow in Android. What about .epub? Does it work?

2. Cade9677

Cade9677 MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2012
    amazon always distributes the most favored books in the books shelves.if you hold this idea that pdf format is not suitable for your andriod cell. Then just try to use an epub instead.
    Since the books is bought from amazon, so the books format is azw. First you need to convert it then drag and drop them to your phone.
    conversion procedure will not take you a long time.
    amazon always distributes the most favored books in the books shelves.if you hold this idea that pdf format is not suitable for your andriod cell. Then just try to use an epub instead.Since the books is bought from amazon, so the books format is azw. First you need to convert it then drag and drop them to your phone.
    conversion procedure will not take you a lont time.just follow this article:amazon always distributes the most favored books in the books shelves.if you hold this idea that pdf format is not suitable for your andriod cell. Then just try to use an epub instead.
    Since the books is bought from amazon, so the books format is azw. First you need to convert it then drag and drop them to your phone.
    conversion procedure will not take you a lont time.just follow this article:amazon always distributes the most favored books in the books shelves.if you hold this idea that pdf format is not suitable for your andriod cell. Then just try to use an epub instead.
    conversion procedure will not take you a lont time.just follow this article:how to convert kindle azw to epub in epubsoft website.

3. sps

sps MDL Member

Feb 6, 2008
    #3 sps, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017