I was relying on getting W7 RC for my new build have no OS and can't buy w7? what2do?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Vercinix, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Vercinix

Vercinix MDL Novice

Oct 10, 2009
    is there a place where i can d/l w7 rc still? or should i just get one of these versions of w7 that everyone is working on. is that safe?

i will buy w7 later when i can, i just really need something to put on the computer... i even have a w7 rc code to use.

help me figure out this problemo, i had no idea this would happen, it seems dumb to take the d/l option away with a gap between being able to buy it

2. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    Should have downloaded it when it was available. You can install a copy of Win 7 and just do the rearms.

3. Vercinix

Vercinix MDL Novice

Oct 10, 2009
    how does that work? how would i get a copy of w7 and what are rearms?

4. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    Click the link in my signature. Instead of asking 1001 questions you can go there and all your questions will be answered - just takes a bit of reading.

5. AQUAR

AQUAR MDL Novice

Aug 23, 2009
    He means for you to click on the hyperlink in blue for the windows 7 repository thread. There you will find all of the information you need to make informed decisions on your options.

6. pauldamo

pauldamo MDL Senior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    win rc

why would you worry about the RC when the RTM is available.

7. SirSilentBob

SirSilentBob MDL Senior Member

Jun 5, 2009
    And why would you "buy" it when you can have a free OEM copy via BIOS mod? :D