I would like to know on how to unlock all of the advanced settings in my Insyde bios

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by jordanlg26, Nov 28, 2012.

1. jordanlg26

jordanlg26 MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2012
    Hi there. For my computer, I have an Acer 5733z laptop. And it pretty new because I just bought this laptop like this past March. Now I was just wondering on how to Mod my bios and unlock all of the advanced features on it. I would really like to do this, because I do not have Virtualization technology, and I do not even have a Power section in my Insyde bios either! This is terrible for me.

Because like right now, my bios setup is very limited in settings at the moment, and it only has about 4 tabs in my bios, which is really crappy, let me tell you. Now I would really like to Mod my bios if it possible, so I can unlock all of those cool features, including Wake on Lan, and a Power option as well there in the bios. Now I am not so sure on how to Mod my bios, so can you please help me out here on what to do?

So if it is possible, can you give me screenshots on how to do this, or even a tutorial? Then I will be so much happier with this whole issue. Well anyway, so please get back to me as soon as possible. Because this means a lot to me. So please get back to me very soon with some suggestions on how to Mod my Insyde bios, step-by-step. So thank you very much! :confused: :mad: :(

2. jordanlg26

jordanlg26 MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2012
    If it is possible, can you please mod my bios for me? I have an Insyde bios, and the latest bios version is 1.10. And I have an Acer Aspire 5733z. So can you please mod my bios for me? Because I have no idea on how to do that at all, it is just too complicated for me. And I would really like to see an Advanced menu there, along with a Power tab and other goodies as well. So can you pretty please mod my bios for me? Because I would appreciate that very much from you. The latest version of my bios is 1.10. So please get back to me as soon as possible, because nobody seems to get back to me, and I have like no idea why. I would really like a response back from you as soon as possible. Then I will feel much better about this whole issue. So thank you very much! :mad: :( o_O