[idiskhome.com Giveaway] QILING Disk Master Professional 2 x Lifetime Licenses

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Nov 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    QILING Disk Master Professional

[​IMG]

Homepage:- https://www.idiskhome.com/main/product_pro.shtml

About QILING Disk Master Professional:-

- Secure and reliable - back up any crucial data and protect them in a safe way.
    - More solutions - ramdisk, secure disk, partition manager, backup & recovery solutions.
    - Affordable yet powerful - more solustions, only 50% of the price of competitors.
    - Microsoft-compatible - support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Frode and everyone at QILING (idiskhome.com) for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou::giverose:

The giveaway is of QILING Disk Master Professional 2 x Lifetime Licenses. :cool2:

Important Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway.
    If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.

Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

4. Like, Follow :- QILING Disk Master (idiskhome.com).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.
    Not just thanks or other one word comments. :bashtroll::nono3: :smokecowboy:

Giveaway ends on December 26th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. KenNoKage

KenNoKage MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2019
    I want to join. Thank you.

3. billmcct

billmcct MDL Member

Aug 13, 2014
    I have never heard of this software before. After reading the documentation it would seem to be an excellent AIO solution. Would like to find a good replacement for the software I'm using now.
    Thanks @whizkidraj for this giveaway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    Count me in too

5. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    #5 usermydigitallyfe, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    Thanks a lot @whizkidraj for this good giveaway.

https://twitter.com/QilingTech Liked & Followed

QILING Disk Master Professional is a Secure and reliable - back up any crucial data and protect them in a safe way.
    QILING Disk Master Professional is an all-in-one data protection program for my computer

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    Hi
    Please, I want to participate in this Giveaway

Thanks

7. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Liked and follow so count me in the contest, this soft looks great. Thanks.

8. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    I enter the distribution, I want to try this program in action.

9. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    A great chance to finally try this well-referenced program, thanks. Please include me in this promotion.

10. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Why do I want to win a lifetime license for QILING Disk Master Professional?

Because the windows "system restore" feature is not reliable and I am searching for the best alternative when my system fails for any reason.

https://twitter.com/QilingTech liked and followed.

*Thank you @whizkidraj and Frode for this opportunity to win this time-proven software.:D

11. Darkbb2

Darkbb2 MDL Novice

Jun 13, 2019
    Life time license is always handy, especially for backup programs. I've recently lost data due to corrupted image. Don't want it to happen again. This would help me in this sense.

12. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Thanks. Please count me in

13. Shortyportuguese

Shortyportuguese MDL Senior Member

Apr 3, 2019
    Would be nice to join this giveaway, even if I never had heard about this software

14. Brownie2015

Brownie2015 MDL Junior Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Please count me in. It is a good software. Maybe I win a license. Thanks!

15. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    Lifetime license is always great gift.
    specially for #Rated Product...
    Count me in too..
    Thanks a lot

16. CKing123

CKing123 MDL Novice

Mar 3, 2017
    With ransomware becoming more prevalent, backing up is a must. I would like to use QILING to backup all my files as well as create a clone for quicker restore rather than individually restoring all the files after ransomware infection

17. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @whizkidraj and Frode!

I'd like to win a lifetime license for Qiling Disk Master Professional as my currently installed disk management software is not complete and a very good all-in-one disk management solution from Qiling is a better alternative, due to its secure and reliable data, volume or partition backup/restore including cloning capabilities and many more features. Count me in please!

Liked and following QilingTech on Twitter

18. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    QILING Disk Master Professional is a handy and reliable software solution which includes a suite of disk and file software for business desktops and
    laptops, aiming to improve the performance and security of your computer. It ensures your system and data are protected as well as can be restored
    rapidly in the event of disaster. In addition, It also supports creating a ramdisk, checking hard disk's health, doing partition management and supports all sizes of hard disks and SSD. As I don't have any data backup software at present, I am rather interested to win this license.

19. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    And the winners are,

Congratulations! Winners please wait for my PM, or you can PM me first to claim your win (within 3 days).
    Failure in doing so would result in selection of another winner from the above draw i.e the next person in the list will become the new winner and so on..
    You know the drill. :hangloose:

Once again, I would like to thank my dear friend Frode and everyone at QILING (idiskhome.com) for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou::giverose:

20. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Congratulations to the winners! :)