If we we're hanging what would we do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by timesurfer, Jan 23, 2012.

1. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    If I we're hanging out with canouna I would be on the coast like on a brick wall just watching the waves and birds. We would probably have some exotic foreign cheese and crackers and some drink to relax us. Herb would be flowing out of our pockets and we'd go for walks with the forest at the crest of the beach. Wouldn't forget to wear something warm and we'd sit on the beach watching the sunset and and the stars present themselves. We notice each other and our place in the galaxy

If we could drive home in a VW bus while hot boxing the van then that would be an experience

See you on the Astral

2. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Ok let me further define this thread. It's a fantasy thread. I choose canouna to hang out with he is my fantasy :wub:

Someone quick hang out with Yen (His real self)

3. bludgard

bludgard MDL Member

Jan 4, 2011
    OK.
    There are about 50 of us hunkered down in a dark room with only the glare from multiple monitors (and glowing cherries from smokables[​IMG]) casting ghostly shadows across the desperate faces of those gathered. Pooling our resources, we finally figure out how to keep the "internets" open and free for all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    #4 R29k, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
    Oooh I'm sitting in front of PC with Bill Gates next to me and he has his credit card ready and we are ordering stuff off the internet by the truck load. :clap3:Then Arnold comes in and says "I'll be back" and I kick him in the nuts and pull his panties over his head and throw him out the front door. Then Mr Biscuit is lying on couch and he has Natalie Portman feeding him milk and cookies. :rolleyes: Then next to Mr Biscuit is Nero playing DMC 8 on console and chewing bubblegum. Then Alphawaves is in a corner with some 4000 watt speakers blasting music and trying to make Ambidav deaf. :D And Acrsn is sitting on couch playing with a Rubik cube and eating grapes. And out in the backyard is everyone else I know having a party and eating bbq. Dabits comes thru the back door with a plant on his head and two mugs of beers in his hands and he is followed by a completely drunk Josh Cell dragging a 20 foot python. And on the front porch C-Dan and JayBlok are trying to moon people passing in cars. :eek:
    In the living Room Yen and Ancestor(v) are sipping wine, they have super models sitting on their laps feeding them cheese. And Alextheg is swinging from the dining room chandelier trying to make it to the top of the table. And Uvais and Dareck are just running all around like maniacs with sheets on trying to look like ghosts.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. zen45

zen45 MDL Addicted

Feb 25, 2010
    sitten here nekid eating cheetoes watchin reruns of He HAW drinkin a hinnykin---------:biggrin5:

6. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Are you a bit kidding on me I mean my 'Self', lol? ...and do you have a crush on canouna?:D :biggrin5:

7. Niekess

Niekess MDL Addicted

Mar 31, 2011
    A smiley wll say everything..

:shisha:

8. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    :D

If MDL was a party in one place - pretty much meets my imagination, R29k. :D

9. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Yes bit kidding but not invalidating just point out that you have real self since the other thread we came to point of no predisposition and real self ;) And yes canouna crush have I! Doesn't everybody he is Brad Pitt of MDL

lol

10. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    LOL i was the first in MDL that knew canouna was a sexy human,i´m only not sure if he is a he or she :confused:

Look please

http://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/27741-What-is-canouna?p=454656&viewfull=1#post454656

11. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
  12. phr0

phr0 MDL Novice

Feb 14, 2010
    Id like to be in a huge Multi room Condo On a Demi-plane that borders all the places of this world unbroken by hate, with T1 speed wifi and All with our favorite chairs. Just talking about the good times. Because now, to quote Homestar, "The good times are owver". They're not gone, but its gettin bad. To be able to cut up with Couhouna,Timesurfer, and chit-chat with Yen.....man that would be good times.

13. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    It's canouna and timesurfer is with little t not big T :suicide:

But yea that sounds wonderful

Please edit your fantasy to include wonderful herbs and drinks for canouna and myself

p.s. Is there a deck with hot tub :eek:

14. 721

721 MDL Novice

Feb 15, 2012
    Drive, I like cars just as much as I like computers.

15. U-Fig

U-Fig MDL Member

May 14, 2010
    if we were to hang, we would have a nice bbq, a good discussion/conversation about nothing elctronic/digital, but about the good old real life and how we get shafted on a day to day basis,. then , when interest arises, we would endulge in sum oldskool gaming, pc or console, at last we all would enjoy the company of the moon, the stars and a good amount of what is referred to as " the Greenz" to achieve a tranquil and quiet ending of an otherwise perfect day.

that is how i would imagine things,..cannot care for "physical stuff", cause i have plenty, just the need for sum " real" ppl to exchange thoughts and ideas.

16. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    If I were hanging out with Josh Cell I would get him drunk with a few well placed shots of rum and then set JayBlok loose on him :yeah: