If you had $75,000 what would you do with it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ixuqiang, Aug 2, 2011.

1. ixuqiang

ixuqiang MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2011
    You can do 3 things with it using $25,000 for each of the three things.

So what woould you do?

I would:

1.) Pay off all student loans and payments ect.
    2.) Buy something I dont need but really want, idk what that is yet lol.
    3.) Give the rest to a charity.

How about you?

2. Anakunda

Anakunda MDL Senior Member

Feb 6, 2010
    If I hade the time I'd spend it for traveling.

3. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    ... pay back my lenders, so that they won't have to hunt me down and kill me for owning them money. Having done that, I d probably spend what's left on traveling :biggrin3:

4. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    I would probably try to open a business with the money

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. kpo6969

kpo6969 MDL Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Pay off my mother's mortgage.

6. MSTRIMMO

MSTRIMMO MDL Novice

May 16, 2011
    Keep on truckin

I would continue school with out working to Obtain my Masters and Build a crazy high end server... just for the H*ll of it... Quad socket board and 4 X 16 core interlagos Server chips When they finally get releasedto use for rendering 3D animation projects. I am just now getting into servers ... and I have built two computers and have loaded Ubuntu server OS to simply gain hands on exp. Later experiment with other OS Red Hat, CentOS , Solaris. ect. I have to learn by hands on ... Make lots of mistakes and format Hard drives and start over... it works for me. For a server I am using an old pc Socket 775 single core 3.4 P4 2 Gigs ddr2 new egg. cheap Samsung F3 Sata 500Gig ... cheap cheap.. Nothing fancy just On board graphics that only rated just over 2 with Windows 7 ... Cant hurt it. Servers don't need high end graphics anyhoo. At least not to learn with.