Immunet Anti virus new release

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Tiger-1, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ofernandofilo

ofernandofilo MDL Member

Sep 26, 2015
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Addicted

Nov 26, 2012
    I have experience and also personal opinion. Forget it forever and You can sleep much more peacefully.

4. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    @ofernandofilo yep well I use a home and NO problems it works fine and of course that I have knowledge about other AV :)
    @ kaljukass I think that each one have your own opinions remember this AV is FREE right ;)

5. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    free isnt an excuse to suck hehe

6. naxal

naxal MDL Junior Member

May 15, 2014
    :offtopic:
    I am looking for Kaspersky and some easy way of activation or resetting the trial (I dont know if that allowed under rules here)

7. ofernandofilo

ofernandofilo MDL Member

Sep 26, 2015
    #7 ofernandofilo, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  8. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    indeed, hacked security to better your security. Oxymoron coming out of that somehow lol

9. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    :mad:I'm an ass and idiot forget that NEVER discuss about this topic, I don't post nevermore about AV here :weep::mad:

10. Katzenfreund

Katzenfreund MDL Expert

Jul 15, 2016
    ˄˄˄
    You ought to know by now that any thread on the inexhaustible subject of AVs inevitably develops to include more such tools and opinions than the number of people participating, without ever reaching a definite conclusion. Plus, the number of such threads is unbounded, increasing in proportion to the total threads on board, and in the long run tends to infinity.

But what’s it matter? People enjoy discussing a favorite subject and, hopefully, get a little wiser about it.
    ;)

11. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Actually it's quite a simple discussion.
    As long as you patch your os and have proper dns filtering like opendns and you are not the type of person who has "risky behavior" when surfing online then the chances of you getting infected without using an antivirus are very slim to none.
    Bitdefender USB immunizer, Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware, Anti-Exploit free, Antimalware free and KeyScrambler would be recommended over an AV, if you really must have something.

12. ofernandofilo

ofernandofilo MDL Member

Sep 26, 2015
  13. naxal

naxal MDL Junior Member

May 15, 2014
    Speaking of Free vs Paid..

No indeed I had Kaspersky till last year with original license.. For some reason, Kaspersky retails are very low price in Indian market, but faced few issue with its firewall which, I could not short due to my lazyness to troubleshoot..

After the license ended, I switched to Windows 10 default defender and using that since then.. No idea if its working fine or not..

Since my PC already had Kaspersky, the new version trial refuses to activate, hence I was looking for way around to try to see if that firewall issue still there or works fine before I think of ordering the software again..

And I agree, now a days, cracking something pose a real danger of spyware or such, given we do handle lot of financial information and critical data via our PC..