Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by Sichuan, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Sichuan

Sichuan MDL Novice

May 9, 2018
    I'm using a new laptop running Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have a subscription to Office 365 Home. I want to import 27 email accounts, 25 of them being Microsoft email accounts, into Outlook 2016. I don't know why, but the import process is not working properly.

I first imported my main Microsoft email account, the one associated with Office 365 Home, into Outlook 2016 with no problems. However, when importing the second Microsoft email account it ended up in one of the folders of the main Microsoft email account I previously imported. It doesn't matter how many times I uninstall Office 365 Home or the entire Windows 10 operating system the same problem occurs. I have deleted profiles and created new profiles but the problem exists.

I just did a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro x64 on this XPS 15 9560 laptop after a full, complete format. I want to delete any and all registry information and any and all information in any and all folders that have anything to do with Microsoft 365 Home and Outlook 2016. I want to delete all information connected with my Office 365 Home or Outlook 2016 from Microsoft's servers. I want to delete or remove whatever is preventing me from properly importing the 25 Microsoft email accounts. I have already made the registry change that will allow more than 10 Microsoft Exchange accounts in Outlook 2016.

Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to completely delete profiles and any other entries that are associated with Outlook 2016?

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.