info on windows 7 enterprise

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by TECHNOMAN, Jan 23, 2011.

1. TECHNOMAN

TECHNOMAN MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2009
    hi all
    just a quick question

why is there such leaning towards windows 7 enterprise when we have professional & ultimate builds of the system

which is best ultimate,or enterprise pro or enterprise

why do people choose enterprise does it have some features the other version dont

plus it appears to harder to activate is my info correct or can someone advise

because the first iso of win7 to include sp1 was enterprise

which version do most mebers here choose i think ultimate would win hands down
    what is the point of enterprise is it aim at it pros
    any info would be helpful
    thanks inadvance

2. venu

venu MDL Addicted

Oct 16, 2009
    Enterprise has the same features as Ultimate. I prefer it because its very easy to activate, just run any of the KMS activators- 2 minute job and no nonsense from MS. You dont need to mod the bios or worry that the softmod will be detected.

3. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    I prefer BIOS mod.. or loader, it wont get detected.

4. venu

venu MDL Addicted

Oct 16, 2009
    Basically just choose the activation method you want. Enterprise is the same as ultimate which mean they have the most features in the win7 edition heirarchy. For most home users, home premium or pro should be fine, home premium can be activated with bios mod/ loader, pro can be activated with bios mod/loader/KMS.

5. thethingy

thethingy MDL Senior Member

Sep 7, 2010
  6. TECHNOMAN

TECHNOMAN MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Thank you all for the info may give it a try on spare laptop
    does it get the same updates from ms as all other versions
    is there any problems with genuine process via the windows activation technology
    so everything that works with ultimate works with enterprise

thanks again

7. thethingy

thethingy MDL Senior Member

Sep 7, 2010
    all the software and drivers I had for 7 Ultimate worked on Enterprise, if you find software that gives you a choice of installers then pick Ultimate, that localhosts activator gives a genuine status and it was verified while downloading XP mode and passed with no problems, as far as I can tell you get all the same updates................

8. ZaForD

ZaForD MDL Expert

Jan 26, 2008
    The only difference between Ultimate and Enterprise is the Actiation process.
    The "additional networking features" are in the 'work' based versions i.e. Ultimate, Enterprise and Professional as they aren't really need in the 'home' based versions. ;)