INFO value's needed.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by wade7575, Feb 23, 2012.

1. wade7575

wade7575 MDL Novice

Feb 22, 2010
    I just downloaded these two downloads from this section of the forum http://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...1-and-SP1-Media-Refresh-Direct-Download-Links

I downloaded the last two in the list that are the Utimate ISO's in 32 and 64 Bit and I could not find what the INFO HASH values are.

Windows 7 SP1 Media Refresh Digital River Direct Links (5/12/2011 new releases with SP1 included)
    Windows 7 Home Premium x86: English - Spanish - French
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64: English - Spanish - French

Windows 7 Professional x86: English - Spanish - French - German - Italian - Korean - Swedish - Portuguese - Norwegian - Finnish - Dutch - Danish - Chinese
    Windows 7 Professional x64: English - Spanish - French - German - Italian - Korean - Swedish - Portuguese - Norwegian - Finnish - Dutch - Danish - Chinese

Windows 7 Professional N x86: English - Spanish - French - German - Italian - Korean - Swedish - Portuguese - Norwegian - Finnish - Dutch - Danish - Chinese
    Windows 7 Professional N x64: English - Spanish - French - German - Italian - Korean - Swedish - Portuguese - Norwegian - Finnish - Dutch - Danish - Chinese

Windows 7 Ultimate x86: English - Spanish - French
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64: English - Spanish - French

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mexus

mexus MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2007
    They are not posted.
    If you want to check the hash sums of the files you downloaded, I recommend HashTab.